Back to Top!

New person here, hello

Please introduce yourself to everyone here. It's never too late!
Page 1 of 1
spermfairy
Post May 28, 2015 @ 10:08 am

Hello, not sure whether anyone will read this or not, but whatever. I'm not technically new to kpop (been a fan since about 2011) but I only recently discovered this site. Just saying now, I probably won't even come on here that much, or at least not post very often.

Don't hurt me.  :shock:

littlejay
Post May 28, 2015 @ 10:47 am

spermfairy wrote:Hello, not sure whether anyone will read this or not, but whatever. I'm not technically new to kpop (been a fan since about 2011) but I only recently discovered this site. Just saying now, I probably won't even come on here that much, or at least not post very often.

Don't hurt me.  :shock:
hello welcome to kps. ur only a kpop fan for 4 years?

spermfairy
Post May 28, 2015 @ 12:32 pm

littlejay wrote:
spermfairy wrote:Hello, not sure whether anyone will read this or not, but whatever. I'm not technically new to kpop (been a fan since about 2011) but I only recently discovered this site. Just saying now, I probably won't even come on here that much, or at least not post very often.

Don't hurt me.  :shock:
hello welcome to kps. ur only a kpop fan for 4 years?
Yes, never really listened to kpop except for a few songs by Boa. Then I heard 2NE1's Fire and wasn't a huge fan initially. I listened to a few other groups like snsd, 4Minute, miss A, and f(x) and eventually became a fan. 

My favorite girl groups are miss A, KARA, and Nine Muses, but my ultimate bias is 4Minute's Jihyun. 

Thanks for the welcome.

littlejay
Post May 28, 2015 @ 12:35 pm

spermfairy wrote:
littlejay wrote:
spermfairy wrote:Hello, not sure whether anyone will read this or not, but whatever. I'm not technically new to kpop (been a fan since about 2011) but I only recently discovered this site. Just saying now, I probably won't even come on here that much, or at least not post very often.

Don't hurt me.  :shock:
hello welcome to kps. ur only a kpop fan for 4 years?
Yes, never really listened to kpop except for a few songs by Boa. Then I heard 2NE1's Fire and wasn't a huge fan initially. I listened to a few other groups like snsd, 4Minute, miss A, and f(x) and eventually became a fan. 

My favorite girl groups are miss A, KARA, and Nine Muses, but my ultimate bias is 4Minute's Jihyun. 

Thanks for the welcome.
i see. i didnt like 2ne1's fire when it came out it sounded so different but now I'm in love with 2ne1 songs.

Page 1 of 1