Back to Top!

411 So hiii...

Please introduce yourself to everyone here. It's never too late!
rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:54 am

Hi guys! My name is Rana. Some of you might know me and such.
Um. I like Jay Park, Big Bang, Donghae and Eunhyuk.
2NE1 and other irrelevant people. <3
It's nice to some familiar faces and yaaaay.
Boom.


minkwon2
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:57 am

Who are these other irrelevants? :shock:


kurumi
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:57 am

hi, more akpers every minute :3


u-gay
amheo
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Rana <3
Welcome~


they are dangerous stay away while u can
Gooo
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Welcome ^^

I love 2NE1 too, so I hope we get along <3


girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:58 am

welcome to KPS :embarassed:

Aerie
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Welcome :) Nice to see you here ^^

CL <3 Enjoy your time here :3


Bomi ♥ A Pink ♥ Namjoo
rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:59 am

minkwon2 wrote:Who are these other irrelevants? :shock:

Just some chicks named SNSD and Sistar.
Some dudes named Block B.


rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:59 am

Aerie wrote:Welcome :) Nice to see you here ^^

CL <3 Enjoy your time here :3

Aerie! <3


PhoenixVFIRE
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:59 am

Hiiiiiii <3 nice to see you here Rana :P


~St☆rlight~
rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

kurumi wrote:hi, more akpers every minute :3

<3


rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Hiiiiiii <3 nice to see you here Rana :P


Awwww <3


toradora101
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

Hi <3


minkwon2
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

rananicolee wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:Who are these other irrelevants? :shock:

Just some chicks named SNSD and Sistar.
Some dudes named Block B.


Holy...

your taste is fantastic, might I say


rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
rananicolee wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:Who are these other irrelevants? :shock:

Just some chicks named SNSD and Sistar.
Some dudes named Block B.


Holy...

your taste is fantastic, might I say

omg thank you!