Back to Top!

Your relationship with horror movies?

Talk about anime, manga, PC games, console games, computers and more.
sparklemm
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:46 am

Do you like them?Hate them?

I myself just...my stomach cannot handle it.
I remember when i watched Saw with my friends and it was probably like the worst experience of my life,
i was puking so bad,i barely slept which lead to exhaustion,i barely ate for 2 days.

I know i am a freakin crybaby but horror movies-NEVER AGAIN.

A chick got her jaw ripped open by a weird helmet!How do you even...ugh,i can't...

Cuquri
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:49 am

I had a Saw Marathon at school.

Ever watched Shutter?

Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
TzufiJun
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:53 am

I actually like Saw. It has no freaky ghosts crawling around.

I like watching some horror movies because of the thrill but I can be a real scaredy cat sometimes. especially when it includes ghosts and twisted-faced murderers.

well said, Jonghyun.
sparklemm
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:53 am

Cuquri wrote:I had a Saw Marathon at school.

Ever watched Shutter?

Even the 3d?

And no,Saw is pretty much the only horror movie i saw,got a small peek at The Human Centipede as well but i got
so scared i shut it off :nervous:

mentalxfiction
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:54 am

Really good with them.
I've watched any horror movie you can think of, but unfortunately dislike most of them because they bore me.

I fell asleep in Saw lol
And Nightmare on Elm Street...
And The Ring... (it took me five tries to finish it)

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
PanicInParadise

I like them :)
But I prefer to watch them alone
Last time I watched one with friends I ended up with bruises and scratches because one of my friends dug her nails in my hand cause she was too scared >.<

YukiStar9

I love them <3

Heechul's wife~
sparklemm
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:55 am

PanicInParadise wrote:I like them :)
But I prefer to watch them alone
Last time I watched one with friends I ended up with bruises and scratches because one of my friends dug her nails in my hand cause she was too scared >.<

I would've done that too.
Actually i would just run out of the house :sad:

Seungslut
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:56 am

I actually enjoy watching them, but afterwards I get so paranoid.

But anyways, there is a difference between scary, and just plain disgusting. For example, I don't think the Saw series is scary at all. I thought it was nasty.

zicoboo

I like movies with ghosts and creepy things like that, but not ones where theres heaps of blood and gore because that's just gross not scary

Truekma

Gore is totallyyy fine, but not ghosts.

Somehow when I was young I had a dream in which my face started to rot and fall off and I saw my skull on half of my face etc
I'd never seen a horror film at that time so I have no idea where my brain got that stuff from XD;

#SHAMEXO
hungryforramen
Post Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:58 am

only stories, as in i have to read. not watch. i don't want to die because of watching a horror movie and get a heart attack.

suvizzz

I didn't like them before but now I watch them pretty often. But I just realized I've never seen Saw :o

sparklemm

Truekma wrote:Gore is totallyyy fine, but not ghosts.

Somehow when I was young I had a dream in which my face started to rot and fall off and I saw my skull on half of my face etc
I'd never seen a horror film at that time so I have no idea where my brain got that stuff from XD;

OMG you guys are such brave people,lol.
I think i could actually handle ghosts and stuff,but meat and blood...
chopped-off heads,spilled out insides...nooo,no,no,no.