Back to Top!

Event KPS will be at the Selca! The Kpop #Selfie Party! @ Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto!

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
Hienwa
Post May 02, 2014 @ 3:45 pm

Listen up Canadian fans! We have a big surprise for you all.

We have just partnered with P!GTW a leading Canadian Kpop agency that manages Korean/Kpop/Asian events in Canada to bring to you a one of a kind selca party at the Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto. The event will be held on May 16th, 2014, just two days before our first year anniversary! This is a great way to socialize and make new friends with like-minded people in Toronto.

Attendees get a FREE Kpop professional photoshoot (with fun props)!

We will have our very own booth there so be sure to get your tickets and stop by our booth if you're in town. We currently have 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway to our Canadian fans. If you believe you can make it to the party on May 16th, 2014, please shoot me a PM. This is a 19+ party.

To purchase your tickets: http://selca.eventbrite.ca
For more details on this event: http://kpopcanada.com

You may also contact @DragonsForAngel if you have questions about the event.

littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 3:54 pm

R U SERIOUS? An event at the Hard Rock Cafe? You doing big things now @Hienwa. Congrats. I just wish it was in Los Angeles. I would get so many asian pussy.

Do we even have Canadian users on here?

Hienwa
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:03 pm

littlejay wrote:R U SERIOUS? An event at the Hard Rock Cafe? You doing big things now @Hienwa. Congrats. I just wish it was in Los Angeles. I would get so many asian pussy.

Yes, I'm very serious. We are sponsoring the event and will have a booth there.

We do have about 9,000 visitors from Canada every month but I'm not sure how many are KPS members. There may be a surprise for Los Angeles later this year too so wait for it.

kdragonkwon
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:04 pm

littlejay wrote:R U SERIOUS? An event at the Hard Rock Cafe? You doing big things now @Hienwa. Congrats. I just wish it was in Los Angeles. I would get so many asian pussy.

We have @orangelikesunset and @Craykyungce, not sure of others

DragonsForAngel
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:04 pm

2 weeks until the event!

For Facebookers, share the event poster HERE: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

See you all at the party!! Tons of free giveaways, prizes, freebies, photobooths, and more!

Angel GZ
Strategic Planner, Kpop Canada | Pop!GoesTheWorld
http://www.KpopCanada.com

<3
Blogger, http://www.DragonsForAngel.com
[ Follow my personal Twitter! @AngelZ_Official ]
littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:07 pm

kdragonkwon wrote:

We have @orangelikesunset and @Craykyungce, not sure of others

i'm pretty sure there are other Canadians on here. Isn't @PhoenixVFIRE Canadian?

littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:12 pm

Hienwa wrote:

Yes, I'm very serious. We are sponsoring the event and will have a booth there.

We do have about 9,000 visitors from Canada every month but I'm not sure how many are KPS members. There may be a surprise for Los Angeles later this year too so wait for it.

OMG if u do one in Los Angeles I'll go for sure. I'll be ur wingman @Hienwa.

kdragonkwon
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:14 pm

littlejay wrote:i'm pretty sure there are other Canadians on here. Isn't @PhoenixVFIRE Canadian?

Looooooool he's from Florida

There must be others on here though, idk where everyone is from

hyochanfan686
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:22 pm

Welp, too bad I live in Calgary

littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 4:30 pm

hyochanfan686 wrote:Welp, too bad I live in Calgary

I just realized Canada only has like 5 states and their really huge states. How long would it take to drive to Toronto from Calgary?

Heaven17
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:12 pm

You didn't know I was Canadian....what did you think I was?

littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:16 pm

Heaven17 wrote:

You didn't know I was Canadian....what did you think I was?

oh i swear u were from the US. Are u gonna go to this event? Go make a fake id.

Catbread
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:26 pm

i would go but its too far away :c

PRETTY YOUNG THINGS OF KPS ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Issue: #1 #2
orangelikesunset
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:37 pm

Funnily enough, I'll be in the TO airport the day after xD Otherwise, I live nowhere near Toronto :(

J-Arc
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

Toronto? Time for J-Arc to steal the show