Back to Top!

Event KPS will be at the Selca! The Kpop #Selfie Party! @ Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto!

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

orangelikesunset wrote:Funnily enough, I'll be in the TO airport the day after xD Otherwise, I live nowhere near Toronto :(

theyre gonna party hard without u. where are u flying to?

hyochanfan686
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

littlejay wrote:
hyochanfan686 wrote:Welp, too bad I live in Calgary

I just realized Canada only has like 5 states and their really huge states. How long would it take to drive to Toronto from Calgary?

We don't have states...they're provinces...and there's 10 of them


littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:52 pm

J-Arc wrote:Toronto? Time for J-Arc to steal the show

are u going? take pics and share with us. I'm so curious what its gonna be like since its 19+. I hope theres wet tshirt contests and twerking.

Catbread
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:54 pm

hyochanfan686 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
hyochanfan686 wrote:Welp, too bad I live in Calgary

I just realized Canada only has like 5 states and their really huge states. How long would it take to drive to Toronto from Calgary?

We don't have states...they're provinces...and there's 10 of them

provinces..


PRETTY YOUNG THINGS OF KPS ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Issue: #1 #2
littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 5:56 pm

hyochanfan686 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
hyochanfan686 wrote:Welp, too bad I live in Calgary

I just realized Canada only has like 5 states and their really huge states. How long would it take to drive to Toronto from Calgary?

We don't have states...they're provinces...and there's 10 of them

i swear i counted 5. thats nice to know tho.

Hienwa
Post May 02, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

J-Arc wrote:Toronto? Time for J-Arc to steal the show

Need a ticket or two?

J-Arc
Post May 02, 2014 @ 6:40 pm

Hienwa wrote:
J-Arc wrote:Toronto? Time for J-Arc to steal the show

Need a ticket or two?


Ahhh I still don't know if my work schedule will permit



Hienwa
Post May 02, 2014 @ 6:42 pm

J-Arc wrote:
Hienwa wrote:
J-Arc wrote:Toronto? Time for J-Arc to steal the show

Need a ticket or two?


Ahhh I still don't know if my work schedule will permit

No problem. Just shoot me a PM if you can go.

Craykyungce
Post May 02, 2014 @ 7:08 pm

man it's to early, dont have time to prepare. and I work on that day.
Pass.
D:

I know there are a lot more Candians here. @brodeurprice aren't you a canadian fella?


/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
littlejay
Post May 02, 2014 @ 10:07 pm

Craykyungce wrote:man it's to early, dont have time to prepare. and I work on that day.
Pass.
D:

I know there are a lot more Candians here. @brodeurprice aren't you a canadian fella?

i'm like u. U gotta warn me at least one month or two months before a party or else i'm not showing up cause of my acne lol

Unique
Post May 03, 2014 @ 5:06 am

Will you post pics here after the party? I got curious all of sudden <3


orangelikesunset
Post May 03, 2014 @ 5:59 am

littlejay wrote:
orangelikesunset wrote:Funnily enough, I'll be in the TO airport the day after xD Otherwise, I live nowhere near Toronto :(

theyre gonna party hard without u. where are u flying to?

London/Paris for the week :lol:


orangelikesunset
Post May 03, 2014 @ 6:01 am

hyochanfan686 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
hyochanfan686 wrote:Welp, too bad I live in Calgary

I just realized Canada only has like 5 states and their really huge states. How long would it take to drive to Toronto from Calgary?

We don't have states...they're provinces...and there's 10 of them

And 3 territories :nervous: Can't forget them :embarassed:


generic
Post May 03, 2014 @ 8:59 am

Exactly one month away from my 19th birthday. You jerks.

T.T


hs989
Post May 03, 2014 @ 9:17 am

Too bad I'm American.