Back to Top!

Event KPS will be at the Selca! The Kpop #Selfie Party! @ Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto!

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
littlejay
Post May 03, 2014 @ 12:55 pm

generic wrote:Exactly one month away from my 19th birthday. You jerks.

T.T

wtf i thought u was American. There goes my chance of getting with u.

generic
Post May 03, 2014 @ 1:07 pm

littlejay wrote:

T.T

I'm in the U.S. but Toronto's about 4 1/2 hours from me by car, and I was planning on going for my 19th birthday... lol do u h8 canadiandas?

littlejay
Post May 03, 2014 @ 1:09 pm

generic wrote:
littlejay wrote:

T.T

I'm in the U.S. but Toronto's about 4 1/2 hours from me by car, and I was planning on going for my 19th birthday... lol do u h8 canadiandas?

not really.. all the Canadians on here are friendly. I just don't like flying on planes.

brodeurprice
Post May 05, 2014 @ 7:31 am

Craykyungce wrote:man it's to early, dont have time to prepare. and I work on that day.
Pass.
D:

I know there are a lot more Candians here. @brodeurprice aren't you a canadian fella?

I am indeed^^ dunno if i can make it tho :C

Nobody
Post May 08, 2014 @ 1:00 pm

@Hienwa don't worry my fake ID says I'm 105, I'll see you there :lol: haha but i was curious like @Unique are you guys going to post selcas from the event?

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Unique
Post May 08, 2014 @ 1:09 pm

Nobody wrote:@Hienwa don't worry my fake ID says I'm 105, I'll see you there :lol: haha but i was curious like @Unique are you guys going to post selcas from the event?

I bet the reason why the part is +19 is bc they will have Rain stripping there

Nobody
Post May 08, 2014 @ 1:11 pm

Unique wrote:I bet the reason why the part is +19 is bc they will have Rain stripping there

AND THEY WEREN'T GOING TO INVITE ME? OMG AS HIS NUMBER ONE LAZIEST FAN, WHO REALLY DOENS'T KEEP UP WITH HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I FEEL SO OFFENDED THAT THEY DID NOT OFFER ME FRONT ROW TICKETS TO SEE THIS! >:(

Unique
Post May 08, 2014 @ 1:26 pm

Nobody wrote:AND THEY WEREN'T GOING TO INVITE ME? OMG AS HIS NUMBER ONE LAZIEST FAN, WHO REALLY DOENS'T KEEP UP WITH HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I FEEL SO OFFENDED THAT THEY DID NOT OFFER ME FRONT ROW TICKETS TO SEE THIS! >:(

HAHAHAHAHA I guess you will have to wait for the fancams :lol:

Nobody
Post May 08, 2014 @ 1:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Nobody wrote:AND THEY WEREN'T GOING TO INVITE ME? OMG AS HIS NUMBER ONE LAZIEST FAN, WHO REALLY DOENS'T KEEP UP WITH HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I FEEL SO OFFENDED THAT THEY DID NOT OFFER ME FRONT ROW TICKETS TO SEE THIS! >:(

HAHAHAHAHA I guess you will have to wait for the fancams :lol:

lol i guess so xD

Hienwa
Post May 08, 2014 @ 2:42 pm

Nobody wrote:@Hienwa don't worry my fake ID says I'm 105, I'll see you there :lol: haha but i was curious like @Unique are you guys going to post selcas from the event?

Yes, we will share photos and possibly a video at our booth.

UPDATE: We will also be giving out glow in the dark promo wristbands at our booth.

littlejay
Post May 08, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

Hienwa wrote:

Yes, we will share photos and possibly a video at our booth.

UPDATE: We will also be giving out glow in the dark promo wristbands at our booth.

aww i want one

Hienwa
Post May 15, 2014 @ 2:40 pm

REMINDER: The Selca party will be held tomorrow May 16th from 9PM to 2AM. We will be handing out promo wristbands at our booth. There will also be a photo booth where you can take selcas and a give away for EXO replica jewelry.

Nobody
Post May 15, 2014 @ 2:44 pm

Hienwa wrote:REMINDER: The Selca party will be held tomorrow May 16th from 9PM to 2AM. We will be handing out promo wristbands at our booth. There will also be a photo booth where you can take selcas and a give away for EXO replica jewelry.
SHOW SPOILER

I wish i could go, that exo stuff looks so cool U_U oh well, have fun tomorrow @Hienwa and @Kpopselca