Back to Top!

Update The new post editor for KPS forum is out!

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
Hienwa
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:05 pm

Hello KPSers!

We have some great news for you all. The new WYSIWYG post editor is now out! We have been working on this feature for quite some time and now it is ready for public testing. We hope that this new editor will make it simpler for new members to share images, audio, videos and format their posts on our forums.

Here is what the new editor looks like in action:

Want to switch back to a bbcode editor? Just click the [BBCODE] button on the right side. This is a great feature to examine and make changes to your media content.

For mobile users, the post editor will look slightly different. The buttons will be listed on the left side rather than above. You can touch and drag up to scroll down the list and view more buttons.

The new editor's quick reply will be available soon! We ran into some problems today so we are postponing the release of the quick editor for another day.

If you find any bugs with this editor, please report them here or PM me. Thank you all for your patience!

Unique
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:17 pm

Ah I noticed the difference, but now I can't use caps lock or any symbols like question marks, exclamation points, etc... This also happens on PMs and profile walls.

(on my phone btw)

Yaayanee
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:19 pm

So would I need a Soundcloud account to upload one?  These changes look great. 

Hienwa
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:26 pm

Unique wrote:Ah I noticed the difference, but now I can't use caps lock or any symbols like question marks, exclamation points, etc... This also happens on PMs and profile walls.

(on my phone btw)

Strange it's working for me on my phone. PMs and profile walls uses a different editor than the forum. We know that the profile wall/PMs doesn't allow some characters but symbols and capslock should work for the new forum editor.

!?$^#$@^&$( WEIRQUPOJASR

@Yaayanee no, you do not need a soundcloud account to add soundcloud audio clips on here. You just have click the soundcloud button on the editor and paste the URL of the song you want to share.

littlejay
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:30 pm

wow nice update hienwa! i like how we can still use bbcode if we wanted to.

Unique
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:43 pm

@Hienwa
weird...maybe it's due to the phone's model or operation system :mesmer:

XxGamerGirlxX
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:44 pm

These changes looks soooo good. Thanks!

Hienwa
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:46 pm

Unique wrote:@Hienwa
weird...maybe it's due to the phone's model or operation system :mesmer:

what phone do you use?

Unique
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:54 pm

@Hienwa I currently use a Sony Ericsson mini pro, oh and (now) when I try to reply it won't let me use the touchscreen keyboard (same for PMS and profile walls) :mesmer:

littlejay
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 2:59 pm

Unique wrote:@Hienwa I currently use a Sony Ericsson mini pro, oh and (now) when I try to reply it won't let me use the touchscreen keyboard (same for PMS and profile walls) :mesmer:

buy a Samsung. It works find on my samsung galaxy.

Unique
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:01 pm

@littlejay Sure, send me the money and I will happily buy it <3

littlejay
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:12 pm

Unique wrote:@littlejay Sure, send me the money and I will happily buy it <3

give me a lap dance

Unique
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:15 pm

@littlejay I'm still 17, remember? Plus you only have seen my legs...:nervous:

littlejay
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 5:43 pm

Unique wrote:@littlejay I'm still 17, remember? Plus you only have seen my legs...:nervous:
aren't you supposed to reveal ur face this summer?

terucake
Post Aug 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm

@Hienwa Nice. The update looks great!!