Back to Top!

Update The new post editor for KPS forum is out!

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
Unique
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 12:39 am

@littlejay
SHOW SPOILER I know...I thought I would be able to show my face this summer, but it took me longer than I expected to find a cure for my acne (even though it's not severe or anything it still bothers me) and now I'm treating myself...so I'm gonna show my face when I feel it's clear enough to be shown. Since I'm in the right track, I will hopefully show my face soon :nervous: <3


littlejay
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:13 am

Unique wrote:@littlejay
SHOW SPOILER I know...I thought I would be able to show my face this summer, but it took me longer than I expected to find a cure for my acne (even though it's not severe or anything it still bothers me) and now I'm treating myself...so I'm gonna show my face when I feel it's clear enough to be shown. Since I'm in the right track, I will hopefully show my face soon :nervous: <3
photoshop the acne away

Unique
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:18 am

littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:@littlejay
SHOW SPOILER I know...I thought I would be able to show my face this summer, but it took me longer than I expected to find a cure for my acne (even though it's not severe or anything it still bothers me) and now I'm treating myself...so I'm gonna show my face when I feel it's clear enough to be shown. Since I'm in the right track, I will hopefully show my face soon :nervous: <3
photoshop the acne away
idk how to use photoshop lol, but it's almost gone so give me more time...


littlejay
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:34 am

Unique wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:@littlejay
SHOW SPOILER I know...I thought I would be able to show my face this summer, but it took me longer than I expected to find a cure for my acne (even though it's not severe or anything it still bothers me) and now I'm treating myself...so I'm gonna show my face when I feel it's clear enough to be shown. Since I'm in the right track, I will hopefully show my face soon :nervous: <3
photoshop the acne away
idk how to use photoshop lol, but it's almost gone so give me more time...
Ok please hurry oppa waiting

Unique
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:40 am

littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:
littlejay wrote:photoshop the acne away
idk how to use photoshop lol, but it's almost gone so give me more time...
Ok please hurry oppa waiting
ok, but i already told you to not expect  that much lol


laila8
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 3:48 am

I found it confusing at first but it's nice.
Just the emoticons are so small I cannot see them when posting, and the spoilers look weird... I guess I'm too used to BBcode and HTML tags, lol. 


LynnX
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 7:32 am

I am still kind of not used to the changes, but I like it.
I like how it automatically gives you the chance to put a name on the spoiler.

The only not so great thing, is that the emoticons are kind of hard to see. Some of them you can easily recognize, but others are difficult to do so.

Anyhow, great updates.



Hienwa
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:02 pm

laila8 wrote:I found it confusing at first but it's nice.
Just the emoticons are so small I cannot see them when posting, and the spoilers look weird... I guess I'm too used to BBcode and HTML tags, lol. 
Thanks, we'll make the smilies bigger. You can still use bbcode with the new editor. Just type the bbcode out or click on the bbcode button on the right side.

Aegyozilla
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:50 pm

It looks great, thank you for the updates!


Officially married to ooakmonster 140124
StrlightEXOticShawolSNEBANAA.R.M.YA1st
laila8
Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 2:10 pm

Hienwa wrote:
laila8 wrote:I found it confusing at first but it's nice.
Just the emoticons are so small I cannot see them when posting, and the spoilers look weird... I guess I'm too used to BBcode and HTML tags, lol. 
Thanks, we'll make the smilies bigger. You can still use bbcode with the new editor. Just type the bbcode out or click on the bbcode button on the right side.


Oh yes I read it and I'm actually liking how they work together very much. The fact that for img, url, spoilers etc it opens the window even in the bbcode is fantastic, it makes it a lot easier with my touchpad.


littlejay
Post Aug 20, 2014 @ 5:28 pm

@Hienwa I found a bug with threads that have voting polls. When you cast your vote, it sends you to a page with the editor on it. I think it's supposed to show the vote success message.

Hienwa
Post Aug 20, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

littlejay wrote:@Hienwa I found a bug with threads that have voting polls. When you cast your vote, it sends you to a page with the editor on it. I think it's supposed to show the vote success message.
We are working on it right now. It should be fixed soon.

supahchams
Post Aug 27, 2014 @ 3:19 am

Excuse me, I have a simple suggestion (about this new beautiful editor), Could you make the Emoticons a little bit bigger so it would clearly be visible :) Thanks!


Krystal ❤ Key ❤ Sehun ❤ Hayoung ❤ Lee Jonghyun ❤ Yugyeom ❤ Jaehyo