Back to Top!

Update The winner of the $100 GoKstyle gift certificate giveaway is...

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
Hienwa
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

SHOW SPOILER Congratulations @v_i_double_x! You are the winner of the $100 GoKstyle gift certificate. You have one week to respond to my PM or you will forfeit the prize to another user.
Thank you everyone for participating in this great giveaway! There were 30 participates this time around and we selected the winner randomly. Check out some of their stylish winter clothes from our sponsor http://gokstyle.com:

littlejay
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 1:52 pm

congrats! if I was a girl I would wear these cute clothes.

kurumi
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 1:53 pm

Nov 22, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

i mean congrats wiener~

u-gay
mashunja
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 1:54 pm

kurumi wrote:Nov 22, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

i mean congrats wiener~

you sneaky fox, you

littlebigelf
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 2:01 pm

I've never seen them around here before, but congrats..... <3

K-Netizen
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 2:08 pm

1. [+2019, -21] Who?? ㅋㅋㅋ

dragonstar
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 4:22 pm

We got some ninja's on this forum lol

Melons
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

K-Netizen wrote:1. [+2019, -21] Who?? ㅋㅋㅋ

OH GOD. #DEAD

If people participate in these events, they should stay active until the announcement otherwise it goes to people who are like O_o?? They log on?
Otherwise, congratulations on eventually logging in to claim your prize!

~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Nov 30, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

Maybe it's just me, but isn't it a little unfair that people who seem to sign up just for the giveaway win and then leave again. This isn't the first time I've noticed it. It doesn't make a difference to me, since I didn't enter, but it would be nice to see the prize go to a member who contributes to the community here. Just my opinion..

v_i_double_x
Post Dec 01, 2013 @ 1:28 pm

^_^* I admit that I haven't been as active as other users lately but real life sometimes gets in the way of being here all of the time. I just want everyone to know that I didn't sign up here just for the giveaway (I've been a member here for a little over 2 months) and that I am finally able to be more active here. <3 Excited to have won and wish everyone luck in the future.^^

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Dec 01, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

v_i_double_x wrote:^_^* I admit that I haven't been as active as other users lately but real life sometimes gets in the way of being here all of the time. I just want everyone to know that I didn't sign up here just for the giveaway (I've been a member here for a little over 2 months) and that I am finally able to be more active here. <3 Excited to have won and wish everyone luck in the future.^^

I was literally about to message you on tumblr, but it seems you got here first lol.
I just noticed this thread.

~St☆rlight~
v_i_double_x
Post Dec 01, 2013 @ 1:40 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
v_i_double_x wrote:^_^* I admit that I haven't been as active as other users lately but real life sometimes gets in the way of being here all of the time. I just want everyone to know that I didn't sign up here just for the giveaway (I've been a member here for a little over 2 months) and that I am finally able to be more active here. <3 Excited to have won and wish everyone luck in the future.^^

I was literally about to message you on tumblr, but it seems you got here first lol.
I just noticed this thread.

Ah, thanks.^^ I thought about the site today and decided to log in, so I guess it was a good decision. :embarassed:

goalken
Post Feb 27, 2020 @ 6:32 pm

Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well happy wheels

prosha
Post Feb 29, 2020 @ 11:37 am

Bestellen Sie SEO-Suchmaschinenoptimierung der Website, Bestellen Sie Website-Promotion-Services Bei allen Fragen wenden Sie sich an den Benutzernamen Skype pokras7777
Wir sammeln auch Basen

welloxpharmacy
Post Mar 04, 2020 @ 9:29 pm

Tadarise is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men who are unable to obtain or maintain a powerful penis suitable for sexual activity due to insufficient blood flow to the penis. If a man has trouble coming up or down, he can use Tadarise in this case. Tadarise 20 is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men who are unable to obtain or maintain a powerful penis suitable for sexual activity due to insufficient blood flow to the penis.