Back to Top!

Vote for Selca Queen 2014

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
Poll: Who do you think should be crowned Selca Queen 2014?
CatGeneration [15] (14%)
ChaCha_12 [3] (3%)
ely_sheen [2] (2%)
ennexD [14] (13%)
hart [3] (3%)
just_ness_x [2] (2%)
Meillka [7] (6%)
mikkiyas [8] (7%)
SwirleyWehrle [11] (10%)
ulzzangparkhyelee [45] (41%)
Total votes : 110
Nobody
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 10:30 am

littlejay wrote:wow ulzzangparkhyelee has 31 votes already.
40 now

The Senpai that will never notice you~

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 11:09 am

dafuq whats with the random new members all of a sudden 

anyways I voted for the 3 people I actually recognized lol CatGeneration, SwirleyWehrle and ennexD :)

Nobody
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 11:39 am

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:dafuq whats with the random new members all of a sudden 

anyways I voted for the 3 people I actually recognized lol CatGeneration, SwirleyWehrle and ennexD :)

My thoughts exactly....

littlejay
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 1:40 pm

Nobody wrote:
isthisthekrustykrab wrote:dafuq whats with the random new members all of a sudden 

My thoughts exactly....
maybe she told all her friends to sign up and vote for her.

Nobody
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 2:11 pm

littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:

My thoughts exactly....

lol that's what i was saying in the group line chat but idk, it could be that but if she did it would be nice if they voted in all the other categories :/

littlejay
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 3:22 pm

Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:My thoughts exactly....

lol that's what i was saying in the group line chat but idk, it could be that but if she did it would be nice if they voted in all the other categories :/
ya i want my bae @ennexD to win or shirleywirley

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 4:48 pm

Nobody wrote:

My thoughts exactly....

ulzzangparkhyelee
Post Jan 31, 2015 @ 9:25 pm

I just posted on my facebook accountthat I am happy to be nominated here. I was surprised when SOME of them made accounts just to votefor me. But if it is doubtful, it' will be ok if you'll disqualify me. Anyways, thanks for those who voted. 

Nobody
Post Feb 01, 2015 @ 12:34 pm

ulzzangparkhyelee wrote:I just posted on my facebook accountthat I am happy to be nominated here. I was surprised when SOME of them made accounts just to votefor me. But if it is doubtful, it' will be ok if you'll disqualify me. Anyways, thanks for those who voted. 

Lol we aren't disqualify you, it's just it would be nice if your friends were to stay on the forums and participate in debates on the threads and go vote for others on the king, prince, and princess categories. Also I haven't really seen you much on the forums, it would be nice if you and your friends could talk with all of us on different threads, I promise we don't bite. <3 

TonyTonyChopper
Post Feb 01, 2015 @ 1:04 pm

Nobody wrote:
ulzzangparkhyelee wrote:I just posted on my facebook accountthat I am happy to be nominated here. I was surprised when SOME of them made accounts just to votefor me. But if it is doubtful, it' will be ok if you'll disqualify me. Anyways, thanks for those who voted. 

Lol we aren't disqualify you, it's just it would be nice if your friends were to stay on the forums and participate in debates on the threads and go vote for others on the king, prince, and princess categories. Also I haven't really seen you much on the forums, it would be nice if you and your friends could talk with all of us on different threads, I promise we don't bite. <3 

J'espère que je te rencontrerai dans l'avenir proche
ulzzangparkhyelee
Post Feb 13, 2015 @ 6:02 pm

Nobody wrote: