Back to Top!

Recruit We're looking for more moderators!

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
SirTomfoolery
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:16 am

I was half tempted to apply, then I realized I'm a massive jackass and I hate everyone.

minkwon2
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:19 am

Now I really want the job bad because I want lessons from @Melons :smooch:


minkwon2
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:20 am

SirTomfoolery wrote:I was half tempted to apply, then I realized I'm a massive jackass and I hate everyone.

Thats what we love about you. <3
We need like a little bad cop good cop situation. You can be the bad.


PhoenixVFIRE
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:29 am

@Hienwa I just put in my application~

I hope you got it >_>


~St☆rlight~
Cuquri
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:55 am

hmmm do I want my username in a sh*tty brown golden color or keep it as it is..
decisions decisions..


Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
Melons
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 3:46 pm

minkwon2 wrote:Now I really want the job bad because I want lessons from @Melons :smooch:

:shock:
Cuquri wrote:hmmm do I want my username in a sh*tty brown golden color or keep it as it is..
decisions decisions..

Golden Poo Brown is the way of life.


~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~
 
dongsaeng
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 4:00 pm

Good luck to everyone who applied~!


Chewie
Post Aug 28, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

Did you look at my email yet? @Hienwa


Hienwa
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 10:35 pm

Applications are now closed. Good luck to all that applied! We will be selecting mods in the upcoming week.