Back to Top!

Notice What should be the shortname for Kpopselca?

Important announcements from the Kpopselca team!
Poll: What do you think the abbreviation/short name of Kpopselca be?
KS [9] (23%)
KSC [1] (3%)
KPS [22] (56%)
KPSC [1] (3%)
KSel [5] (13%)
Other (list it below) [1] (3%)
Total votes : 39
Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:26 am

Originally, I went with KS since it's 2 letters only. But I want input from the entire community.
What do you think the abbreviation/short name of Kpopselca be?

huhlo
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:27 am

I like KS. c:
It's cute and short. cx
Sounds a little bit like kiss <3

girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:29 am

KPS sounds like a Korean TV channel... but it could work :grin:

Epic

KS or KPS :grin:

anjel5521

Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

I like KS too. Or KSel... or ...yeah KS is good. It's simple and easy.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:35 am

anjel5521 wrote:Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

haha thanks! KSel sounds great too.

I added KSel to the poll but I accidently cleared the results! OMG maybe i'm not the best admin T.T

I wish I could be on 24/7 though. I think I will recruit moderators later but right now the moderator panel needs a redesign so I can't recruit any mods yet T.T

Aerie
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:36 am

KS and KPS sound nice. Very simple and easy to go by. I would choose one of those, personally ^^

Bomi ♥ A Pink ♥ Namjoo
Ducky1232
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:38 am

Hienwa wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

I added KSel to the poll but I accidently cleared the results! OMG maybe i'm not the best admin T.T

I wish I could be on 24/7 though. I think I will recruit moderators later but right now the moderator panel needs a redesign so I can't recruit any mods yet T.T

Omg let me love you <3

Totes an awesome admin :smooch:

anjel5521
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:44 am

Hienwa wrote:

Oh yay~
Lol, don't worry, you're doing well and you're a super cool admin xD
Btw if you need any help with design I'm a web designer, haha. Are you doing everything by yourself? :shock:

Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:50 am

anjel5521 wrote:Oh yay~
Btw if you need any help with design I'm a web designer, haha. Are you doing everything by yourself? :shock:

Thanks for the offer. That's awesome, I'm actually learning web design at my college.
I do a little bit of everything (coding, web design, graphic design, video editing, social media, etc.) but my twin brother helps me as well. We are twin brothers in real life. ^_^* He hasn't made an account yet but he goes on the user Kpopselca.

anjel5521
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:53 am

Hienwa wrote:

Thanks for the offer. That's awesome, I'm actually learning web design at my college.
I do a little bit of everything (coding, web design, graphic design, video editing, social media, etc.) but my twin brother helps me as well. We are twin brothers in real life. ^_^* He hasn't made an account yet but he goes on the user Kpopselca.

That's good. And you both did all of this? Agh, that's amazing!
I've been doing web design since I was a kid but yeah, I also take web design courses in school. Just finished my last course for it. Got an A-. I was so happy, omg, lol. I'll be a junior in the fall, halfway there. xD
Originally I wanted to do game design but I think I might just enjoy web design more in the long run. Idk.

Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 10:34 am

anjel5521 wrote:
Hienwa wrote:

That's good. And you both did all of this? Agh, that's amazing!
I've been doing web design since I was a kid but yeah, I also take web design courses in school. Just finished my last course for it. Got an A-. I was so happy, omg, lol. I'll be a junior in the fall, halfway there. xD
Originally I wanted to do game design but I think I might just enjoy web design more in the long run. Idk.

yep we both did!
if we ever need help i'll pm you. Are you any good with graphic design?

anjel5521
Post May 19, 2013 @ 10:43 am

Hienwa wrote:yep we both did!
if we ever need help i'll pm you. Are you any good with graphic design?

Yay~ Something to do, haha. :P
Definitely, I'd totally be willing to help with stuff if you ever need it.
I'd say I'm really good at graphic design. I've been doing it since I was pretty young. If you ever want samples let me know :3
I don't really have a proper portfolio but I do have work to show, lol. xD
Personally I think I'm better with the design aspect than the serious coding, but that's only because I've been doing that for a shorter time (I started learning in college whereas I've know html, css, photoshop, etc. since I was like 11, lol).
I know php, javascript, some ajax, c++, java, etc. I was a computer science major for a while xD
Then I switched to Asian studies, OTL

rose_lily
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:07 pm

Omg twins!!!
You have twin mods!!

This is the best place ever. <3

obsessedwithftisland
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:09 pm

i think kselcs would be good