Back to Top!

Best/Recommended Ringtones

For discussions about cameras, smartphones and mobile devices for taking selca photos!
Jac
Post Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:49 pm

I have A.D.T.O.Y by 2PM

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

Yinyueify
Post Nov 09, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

i used to have mine as wrong number by dbsk. before that it was the intro the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya..lmao wtf :-?

(。⌒∇⌒)。 Full time fangirl (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ~#1 Fandom BlackJack~ A.R.M.Y, VIP, Starlight, Shawol, Baby, ELF, Inspirit, BESTie
bingugigi
Post Nov 09, 2013 @ 9:20 pm

i use dodol pop, never use the exo ringtones. i use the xoxo one because its cute (message)
but for ringtone u use hara's because it's the most normal sounding one lmao

move aside henry

Angelina111
Post Mar 22, 2018 @ 1:15 am

I think Perfect Duet - Ed Sheeran, Beyoncé Ringtone is the best ringtone that you should use for your mobile phone. 

"Perfect Duet" is a song by English singer, songwriter and record producer Ed Sharan, featuring American singer, songwriter Beyoncé. The song was produced by Will Hicks & Ed Sheeran
Although this is the first duet between the two legends, they have sung together in the past to honor Stevie Wonder at the Grammys. Ed on guitar quietly singing about his perfect love. The duet then brings in Beyonce’s powerhouse vocals to help bring the song up a notch, with the lyrics altered to have Bey talking about a man in the song. The two come together in the end to sing the harmonious last verse.

HarryJS
Post Apr 03, 2018 @ 1:31 am

Who has list ringtone korea hot song? Please share with me, thanks
Tonos de llamada De Coreana Música