Back to Top!

omg i dropped my phone getting out of a car on the sidewalk and it's raining

For discussions about cameras, smartphones and mobile devices for taking selca photos!
Page 1 of 1
huhlo
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:45 pm

omfg i kind of dislike the rain
not really
i love the rain ; A ;
but yeah
i dropped my phone
and the back fell off TT A TT
luckily i found it though omg
it almost went down the drain
like omfg
that would have been terrible
it's sitting in rice now though
so that's good

Melons
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:47 pm

>:{ if it was my phone i would've killed it. My plan has ended, I have phone insurance so it would have resulted me in getting a new phone.

~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~

huhlo
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:48 pm

Melons wrote:>:{ if it was my phone i would've killed it. My plan has ended, I have phone insurance so it would have resulted me in getting a new phone.

why don't you kill it right now?

Melons
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:50 pm

huhlo wrote:
Melons wrote:>:{ if it was my phone i would've killed it. My plan has ended, I have phone insurance so it would have resulted me in getting a new phone.

cause i have school tomorrow.

AussiEXOtic
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:53 pm

I wish my phone got wet. I want a new phone lol

Forever and always Bangtan Boys ♥ A.R.M.Y
huhlo
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:57 pm

Melons wrote:
huhlo wrote:

LOOOOL I'll be waiting <3

Melons
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 8:58 pm

AussiEXOtic wrote:I wish my phone got wet. I want a new phone lol

So do I. I want the z1 :( BUT NOOO. I would want the Z but the Z is on a network I really dislike... vodashit.
z1 is too expensive too ; A; I can't afford 50$ a month for it. My mum said no :(

huhlo wrote:
Melons wrote:
huhlo wrote:why don't you kill it right now?

<3 you better.

AussiEXOtic
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 9:02 pm

Melons wrote:

So do I. I want the z1 :( BUT NOOO. I would want the Z but the Z is on a network I really dislike... vodashit.
z1 is too expensive too ; A; I can't afford 50$ a month for it. My mum said no :(

I checked it out. Pretty phone. I'm with Vodaphone. I can't complain now but when we changed companies to that boy we had a lot of trouble.
You don't work?

Forever and always Bangtan Boys ♥ A.R.M.Y
Melons
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 9:04 pm

AussiEXOtic wrote:
Melons wrote:

I checked it out. Pretty phone. I'm with Vodaphone. I can't complain now but when we changed companies to that boy we had a lot of trouble.
You don't work?

No work. Jobless. I'm also in TAFE. I have basically Mon- Fris and I can't be fucked working on weekends cause i need my rest. But yea, I was with vodaphone before I had to cancel and they kept harassing me and I was fed up and was like BITCH IMMA BE OVERSEAS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. LUL BAI BISH.

huhlo
Post Feb 08, 2014 @ 11:40 pm

Melons wrote:

huhlo wrote:
Melons wrote:cause i have school tomorrow.

<3 you better.

I am ♥

aripod
Post Feb 15, 2014 @ 3:38 am

That sucks! Put it in a cup of uncooked rice. I did that when my iPhone fell in water and it's working just fine.

supahchams
Post Feb 15, 2014 @ 4:10 am

I remember on my 18th birthday we went swimming and I forgot to take my phone out of my pocket. I was like WTF. I just bought that T.T

Krystal ❤ Key ❤ Sehun ❤ Hayoung ❤ Lee Jonghyun ❤ Yugyeom ❤ Jaehyo
sukalu88
Post Mar 02, 2019 @ 1:41 am

A very interesting topic that I have reviewed, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing!  the impossible quiz

Page 1 of 1