When you're waiting in public places do you use your smartphone to look busy? | Kpopselca Forums
Back to Top!

When you're waiting in public places do you use your smartphone to look busy?

For discussions about cameras, smartphones and mobile devices for taking selca photos!
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Sep 22, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

I noticed that a lot of people do this including myself. Everytime im in a restaurant by myself waiting for my order, i jsut sit down and take my phone out and use it. Today I did it but like I looked around too and I saw everyone else doing it. I think we all do it just to look busy and occupied with something so strangers don't bother us.

What would we do without our smartphones? Sit there and wait/chat with strangers? <- what ppl did in the 80s-90s lol

Yaayanee
Post Sep 22, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

No, only in a few instances.  I take out my phone because I'm impatient while waiting and bored beyond belief.  I don't do it to seem busy, just to keep myself entertained for the moment.

littlejay
Post Sep 22, 2014 @ 1:57 pm

Yaayanee wrote:No, only in a few instances.  I take out my phone because I'm impatient while waiting and bored beyond belief.  I don't do it to seem busy, just to keep myself entertained for the moment.
i see i guess i do it for entertainment too but its not like im really interested in what im doing on my phone. I just do it cause i dont want to be sitting just staring at the wall.

martincux
Post Aug 08, 2017 @ 8:02 am

No, only in a few instances

markgeet
Post Aug 18, 2017 @ 8:51 am

What do you thonk about horse power plus ?

deanrost
Post Aug 29, 2017 @ 2:29 am

Anyone is here ?

fanbrits
Post Sep 26, 2017 @ 7:15 am

Oh yeah, I play https://gamestore.live. I don't know what's up with that but I feel kinda lost without my phone

markvlett
Post Dec 06, 2017 @ 8:02 am

You can also check this post - topsuplo.eu

drivingmapsaz
Post Mar 08, 2018 @ 10:36 pm

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think.
-driving directions

Page 1 of 1