Back to Top!

DOn't click this thread

What's your major?
Page 1 of 1
Nobody
Post May 02, 2015 @ 7:36 am

1. Should I play piano or guitar for my audition

2. If so what classical song should I play? I'm not really familiar with classical music so any help is appreciated ;-; 

3. If you help me with this I'll love you so much 

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Unique
Post May 02, 2015 @ 8:07 am

The Ode to joy? idk... ^_^*

nampuppy
Post May 02, 2015 @ 9:31 am

Piano because it's very classy and play Canon in D or River Flows In You because I personally love them xD :embarassed:

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 02, 2015 @ 10:58 am

'Tis up to you; which instrument are you most confident with/enjoy playing the most? Personally, I like the sound of guitar over piano; plus, a lot of people play the piano at performances (at least where I'm from), so I find it boring~ ^_^* I adore diversity~

Good luck! Sorry that I know nothing of classical either, lawl. :embarassed:

Nobody
Post May 03, 2015 @ 7:04 am

nampuppy wrote:Piano because it's very classy and play Canon in D or River Flows In You because I personally love them xD :embarassed:

Don't be embarrassed <3  tbh I totally forgot about this song, I think I'll do that one for my classical 

@ThatAwkwardPenguin ah really? Hmm I see haha, I'm still struggling but I think I might go with piano because I can't find my books to help me with my guitar T.T 

nampuppy
Post May 03, 2015 @ 7:16 am

Nobody wrote:
nampuppy wrote:Piano because it's very classy and play Canon in D or River Flows In You because I personally love them xD :embarassed:

Don't be embarrassed <3  tbh I totally forgot about this song, I think I'll do that one for my classical 

@ThatAwkwardPenguin ah really? Hmm I see haha, I'm still struggling but I think I might go with piano because I can't find my books to help me with my guitar T.T 
Well if you can play it then good luck~ Wait which song are you talking about? I'm glad I could be of some help~ <3

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 03, 2015 @ 7:50 am

Lawl, then just go with piano. :3 I'm sure you'll do fine with either instrument. ^^ G'luck!

Nobody
Post May 03, 2015 @ 9:29 am

nampuppy wrote:Well if you can play it then good luck~ Wait which song are you talking about? I'm glad I could be of some help~ <3

Canon in D haha, it's so warm and fuzzy and yeah <3 

@ThatAwkwardPenguin Thanks hun <3 Ill tell you guys how I did in a few months <3 

isthisthekrustykrab
Post May 03, 2015 @ 11:54 am

Idk if this is classical, but play "the heart asks pleasure first" by Michael Nyman.

I loveee this song

Nobody
Post May 05, 2015 @ 7:03 am

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:Idk if this is classical, but play "the heart asks pleasure first" by Michael Nyman.

I loveee this song

He's not but I needed a "popular" song so I'll do this one <3

Page 1 of 1