Back to Top!

short story about cultural identity conflict!!!! Heeeeelp

What's your major?
Page 1 of 1
Bunny
Post Nov 04, 2013 @ 11:11 am

Okay, so I'm trying again :(
Anyone know any good short story about cultural identity conflict??
Like if we say a British girl with indian parents are confused about it's own identity and are ristricted from doing certain things as her other fellow British friends.. yeh something like that maybe?

Pitu-chan
Post Nov 04, 2013 @ 11:33 am

Does it have to be real or make believe? Can you use one that have a book? If you can you can use the one of Esmeralda Santiago that lived in Puerto Rico but bacuse the mother wanted a better life for her kids they moved to America and bla bla bla it's based on a real life story

Bunny
Post Nov 04, 2013 @ 11:46 am

Pitu-chan wrote:Does it have to be real or make believe? Can you use one that have a book? If you can you can use the one of Esmeralda Santiago that lived in Puerto Rico but bacuse the mother wanted a better life for her kids they moved to America and bla bla bla it's based on a real life story

It has to be fiction and it has to be a short story :(

Pitu-chan
Post Nov 04, 2013 @ 11:55 am

Bunny wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:Does it have to be real or make believe? Can you use one that have a book? If you can you can use the one of Esmeralda Santiago that lived in Puerto Rico but bacuse the mother wanted a better life for her kids they moved to America and bla bla bla it's based on a real life story

Oh well you can use someone that their family is from x contry but in school the kid is surrounded by another culture and they teach about that in school and the kid is confused and dosen't know which culture she/he belongs to

Bunny
Post Nov 04, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

Pitu-chan wrote:
Bunny wrote:

Oh well you can use someone that their family is from x contry but in school the kid is surrounded by another culture and they teach about that in school and the kid is confused and dosen't know which culture she/he belongs to

That's exactly what I want but I can't find any :(

Pitu-chan
Post Nov 04, 2013 @ 2:01 pm

Bunny wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:
Bunny wrote:It has to be fiction and it has to be a short story :(

Awww did you tried searching short stories or narrative essays?

Bunny
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

Pitu-chan wrote:
Bunny wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote: Oh well you can use someone that their family is from x contry but in school the kid is surrounded by another culture and they teach about that in school and the kid is confused and dosen't know which culture she/he belongs to

Luckily I found one yaay :)
Thanks for you help <3

Pitu-chan
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

Bunny wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:
Bunny wrote:That's exactly what I want but I can't find any :(

Luckily I found one yaay :)
Thanks for you help <3

Oh I'm glad you found one ^--^

annaferraioli
Post Feb 20, 2018 @ 11:42 am

Bunny wrote:Okay, so I'm trying again :(
Anyone know any good short story about cultural identity conflict??
Like if we say a British girl with indian parents are confused about it's own identity and are ristricted from doing certain things as her other fellow British friends.. yeh something like that maybe?
 SORRY I AM SEARCHING THE SAME THING , HAVE YOU FOUND THIS SHORTSTORY? CAN YOU TELL ME THE TITLE?

Page 1 of 1