Back to Top!

Well fuck me, that was a near disaster.

What's your major?
Page 1 of 1
iheartkoreanboys
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:37 am

So I just had my graduation.

And three minutes before the mass (yeah we had to sit through a mass, gosh darn catholic school) the chaplain informed me that i'd be reading a prayer.

In Korean.

Apparently some bitch told her I spoke fluent Korean (bitch no, i take lessons) and also that i'd say a prayer at the mass.

Of course no one ever told me about this until just before the mass, so I spent pretty much the whole mass searching Korean prayers on my damn phone, because tbh, in the few Korean classes i've managed to afford, they never thought us any prayers.

And yeah, just as I fucking find one, God help me, the chaplain told me that they probably wouldn't have time to fit me in anyway.

This damn school.

What's more surprising than all this, however, is that my principal didn't actually burst into flames as she walked into the church.

Dear god.

I wish I could say I was never walking into that school again. But I got my leaving cert in 15 days >:{

devilvp
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:45 am

iheartkoreanboys wrote:So I just had my graduation.

And three minutes before the mass (yeah we had to sit through a mass, gosh darn catholic school) the chaplain informed me that i'd be reading a prayer.

In Korean.

Apparently some bitch told her I spoke fluent Korean (bitch no, i take lessons) and also that i'd say a prayer at the mass.

Of course no one ever told me about this until just before the mass, so I spent pretty much the whole mass searching Korean prayers on my damn phone, because tbh, in the few Korean classes i've managed to afford, they never thought us any prayers.

And yeah, just as I fucking find one, God help me, the chaplain told me that they probably wouldn't have time to fit me in anyway.

This damn school.

What's more surprising than all this, however, is that my principal didn't actually burst into flames as she walked into the church.

Dear god.

I wish I could say I was never walking into that school again. But I got my leaving cert in 15 days >:{

I'm sorry if I sound like a stalker but I remember you from akp and I thought you're from Ireland?
why would an Irish school make you say a Korean prayer? lol are you Korean?
Good luck in your leaving btw. :)

∞ KimMyungsoo ∞ INFINITE
Waiting for Team B
anjel5521
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:46 am

Thank you, because that was a very entertaining little anecdote.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
CoolestBitch
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:47 am

that's fucked up.
why would they ask u to pray in korea anyway? r u in an special school or something?

Monica

Well aren't the UK people multicultural

that sounds like a funny story to tell anyway, congrats :)

atlantica

I'd kill a bitch if I were you

Honeyseung
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:48 am

i still rmbr mine well it was only 3 years ago but yea lls i rmbr i tripped

-------------------------------
liin810
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:48 am

Did the others understand korean ? if not i would've just said some random words lol

I want BIGBANG to be forever -Seungri
theb1tchslayer21
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:52 am

LOL! I'm graduating high school tomorrow~ We don't have to do speeches but we have to sit on our asses for 2 whole hours before our name is called!!! That's gonna be a blow~ Well congrats on graduating!! I hope you found the bitch that told that dirty lie!!! <3

~King Z~
iheartkoreanboys
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:55 am

atlantica wrote:I'd kill a bitch if I were you

I actually swore in church for the first time.

iheartkoreanboys
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:55 am

theb1tchslayer21 wrote:LOL! I'm graduating high school tomorrow~ We don't have to do speeches but we have to sit on our asses for 2 whole hours before our name is called!!! That's gonna be a blow~ Well congrats on graduating!! I hope you found the bitch that told that dirty lie!!! <3

Congratulations :)

KillerBee
Post May 21, 2013 @ 11:03 am

Monica wrote:Well aren't the UK people multicultural

If she's in Ireland, she wouldn't know would she? :-?

huhlo
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

Just repeat what Siwon says. c:
You'll be good <3

Seungslut
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:22 pm

you shouldve said

lee seunghyun midasho de seungri anyeo big anyeo big cah bang

keke so nyuh shi dae, ko kara goo hara, de eunhyukshinshin dong demedah shudo keke anyeo dong youngbae

that is all amen

iheartkoreanboys
Post May 23, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

Seungslut wrote:you shouldve said

lee seunghyun midasho de seungri anyeo big anyeo big cah bang

keke so nyuh shi dae, ko kara goo hara, de eunhyukshinshin dong demedah shudo keke anyeo dong youngbae

that is all amen

lol omg i just realised that there's this Japanese girl in my year that listens to kpop but she actually knows a fair bit of Korean herself. Imagine if I had done that XD

Page 1 of 1