Back to Top!

Anyone interested in 1:1 Korean Lessons via Skype?

A place to create a chatroom-like thread for discussion with others.
Page 1 of 1
tae
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 10:54 am

I'm a Native Korean Teacher here in Korea looking for students ^^



I can help you with your Korean homework, e-mails, translations, job interviews, conversations, slangs, house hunting, shopping online and just about anything you want! (But nothing illegal or something that involves nudity please :embarassed: ^_^* )



$25/hr for 1:1 lesson
$15/hr for 1:2 lesson

My kakao ID is kmj6543
Minimum of 2 hours a meet please~

I'm a 24 year old student at Hanyang University but I'm currently living in Gangnam, Seoul. If you want me to send you some pictures of Korea/Korean items or pick up something simple, I can do that too and charge the same per hour. Feel free to drop me a message anytime~

I look forward to hearing from you!!
(Sorry in advance -- I only know basic English)


Sorry I'm really busy with my schedule right now ^^; I'm no longer accepting requests

carmen
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 10:56 am

omg ur cute i would pay you $25 an hour just to take your shirt off and tease me


tae
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:02 am

carmen wrote:omg ur cute i would pay you $25 an hour just to take your shirt off and tease me


Thank you for your reply and 'thanks' but I'm pretty shy when it comes to my body~ :embarassed: ^_^*

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:09 am

tae wrote:
carmen wrote:omg ur cute i would pay you $25 an hour just to take your shirt off and tease me


Thank you for your reply and 'thanks' but I'm pretty shy when it comes to my body~ :embarassed: ^_^*

gotta flex it like me son

tae
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:27 am

littlejay wrote:
tae wrote:
carmen wrote:omg ur cute i would pay you $25 an hour just to take your shirt off and tease me


Thank you for your reply and 'thanks' but I'm pretty shy when it comes to my body~ :embarassed: ^_^*

gotta flex it like me son


ummm... ^_^* ^_^* ^_^*

Unique
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:32 am

tae wrote:ummm... ^_^* ^_^* ^_^*

Don't listen to him, in reality he's fat :lol:
And btw you're cute :smooch:.
if you want, I can share this thread on twitter <3


epidermis
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:36 am

is it fun to talk to yourself, Jay?

tae
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:41 am

Unique wrote:
tae wrote:ummm... ^_^* ^_^* ^_^*

Don't listen to him, in reality he's fat :lol:
And btw you're cute :smooch:.
if you want, I can share this thread on twitter <3


Really?? I would appreciate it very much if you can :embarassed: <3

Thank you~ You are really sweet and kind ^^

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 12:59 pm

Unique wrote:
tae wrote:ummm... ^_^* ^_^* ^_^*

Don't listen to him, in reality he's fat :lol:
And btw you're cute :smooch:.
if you want, I can share this thread on twitter <3

what a thirsty bae

Unique
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 1:01 pm

littlejay wrote:what a thirsty bae

Shut up. It was you, wasn't?


tae
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:05 pm

No fighting please~ ^_^*

Page 1 of 1