Back to Top!

Tinychat somethingaboutu

A place to create a chatroom-like thread for discussion with others.
rose_lily
Post May 20, 2013 @ 11:26 pm

http://tinychat.com/somethingaboutu

Come join us. Everything else is tiring at the moment.

Join us again <333
same address <3
:)

Password: kpop


CoolestBitch
Post May 20, 2013 @ 11:53 pm

you do know that u can edit the title right?


FaceFucked
Post May 20, 2013 @ 11:54 pm

CoolestBitch wrote:you do know that u can edit the title right?

i love this site!


littlejay
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:00 am

Ask politely and ill might go

Melons
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:03 am

Do I get a prize?


~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~
 
littlejay
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:13 am

Whoever is in ur chat with the nickname littlejay was pretending to me. Ban him.

CookingwithDog
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:16 am

im really sorry everyone I didn't mean it


jsa
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:23 am

CookingwithDog wrote:im really sorry everyone I didn't mean it

I doubt that, but I forgive you


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
dragonstar
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:25 am

I dont want to though..


CookingwithDog
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:25 am

jsa wrote:
CookingwithDog wrote:im really sorry everyone I didn't mean it

I doubt that, but I forgive you

you offend me with your neon whiteness
I expect a social justice tumblr blog based on the time you spent reflecting for the harm you cause me
white people stoles my land


FaceFucked
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:27 am

CookingwithDog wrote:im really sorry everyone I didn't mean it

you ass fucker


jsa
Post May 21, 2013 @ 12:32 am

CookingwithDog wrote:
jsa wrote:
CookingwithDog wrote:im really sorry everyone I didn't mean it

I doubt that, but I forgive you

you offend me with your neon whiteness
I expect a social justice tumblr blog based on the time you spent reflecting for the harm you cause me
white people stoles my land

I knew keeping my white ass off cam was a good idea. ^_^*


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
eggies
Post May 22, 2013 @ 3:54 am

http://tinychat.com/somethingaboutu


Kyuhyun - Kang Min Kyung - Jessica - Hyorin - Onew - Leo - IU
sunggyuluver
Post May 22, 2013 @ 3:54 am

later lol