Back to Top!

North America Do you think that George Zimmerman is innocent?

Events happening around the world
Poll: Do you think that George Zimmerman is innocent?
Psfft, Yeah! [6] (18%)
Fuck No! [28] (82%)
Total votes : 34
HyoYeon_Fan
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:06 pm

I'm going to get a lot of crap for this, but I do. And here's why...

First of all I have a problem with the media brainwashing us making us think that Trayvon was a innocent, angelic little boy, revealing such picture as these:

http://www.divasinc.co.za/wp-content/up ... rtin_2.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Hooded.jpg

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2012/0 ... martin.jpg

When really his current pictures were like this:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... martin.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Ly9yqzOQAw

http://www.federalobserver.com/wp-conte ... martin.gif

Second, I have a problem with the media making it about race. Although it would be unfair to judge Trayvon by some photos, HOWEVER this case doesn't add up to what the press wants us to believe.

Let me start by saying this. Do you guys really think that Zimmerman just walked up to Trayvon and shot him just because he looks suspicious to him? C'mon ya'll, really? Does this picture really show up in your head whenever you think about this case?

Picture: http://24.media.tumblr.com/aefa6cf59f00 ... o1_500.jpg

George Zimmerman stated that there has been recent break-ins in the apartment complex. At first, I did think Zimmerman was wrong for not listening to dispatcher in the first place, though I thought about it and I thought that if I was in the position of a neighborhood watch, and had some training in self defense, then I too would follow him and ask him what was he doing there too. Now, if Trayvon Martin just said that he came from the store to get some snacks and his dad lived there, then I do believe none of this would've happened, but I believe it didn't go down that way. I believe that when Zimmerman asked him Trayvon was being difficult when all he had to do was answer the question specifically. C'mon people, you already know. As many videos on the web that shows people resisting against authority, you all don't think that happened? Be logical here people! Anyways, some words were exchanged, which led Trayvon into attacking Zimmerman, which led Zimmerman into shooting him in self defense. Do I need a further explanation on why I find him innocent? I mean that reasoning is only logical to me. I mean think about it, Trayvon has a history of trouble which includes fighting. C'mon people, are you seriously this dumb? Just put two and two together and make four, and if you all are watching the case the truth is unraveling, and rapidly. Almost every wittiness that has testified said almost the exact same thing that they say a bigger/taller man with dark dressings on top of another fighting. They are all proving him NOT guilty when I don't think none of his witnesses has testified yet, but all in all, let's just be realistic here.

rananicolee
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:15 pm

minkwon2 wrote:um

who

He killed a boy while he was on neighborhood watch duty. Keep in mind they aren't supposed to carry guns. Anyway, he killed a black teenage boy because he thought he was going attack him. The boy was going back home. All he had was tea and skittles. Zimmermann claims self-defense. The boy didn't attack him. So.

minkwon2
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:16 pm

rananicolee wrote:

who

He killed a boy while he was on neighborhood watch duty. Keep in mind they aren't supposed to carry guns. Anyway, he killed a black teenage boy because he thought he was going attack him. The boy was going back home. All he had was tea and skittles. Zimmermann claims self-defense. The boy didn't attack him. So.

Oh.

Then no he isn't innocent.

HyoYeon_Fan
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:17 pm

rananicolee wrote:

who

He had a concealed weapon, which he had a right to carry, and you're not sure if he didn't attack him or not.

rananicolee
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:20 pm

HyoYeon_Fan wrote:
rananicolee wrote:

who

He had a concealed weapon, which he had a right to carry, and you're not sure if he didn't attack him or not.

"They will not approach suspects. They will not detain people. They won't carry weapons."

It is illegal for any neighborhood watch to carry a concealed weapon. They are volunteers and not policeman.

rananicolee
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:23 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
rananicolee wrote:

who

Oh.

Thank you!

BreezyGumiho
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:25 pm

George Zimmerman is guilty. Point Blank and the Period.

ZELO'S WIFE & NUMBER ONE FAN! Princess of Babyz Breezy +Zelo=BreLo
B.A.P>>>YOUR FAVS Proud Delusional BABY
HyoYeon_Fan
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:28 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
rananicolee wrote:

who

Oh.

I'm not saying that you should not believe rananicolee, however don't jump sides so quickly. First of all Rananicolle is obsessed with me, and always has been. Why? I don't know, but I think it has a lot to do with his or her butthurt because she couldn't handle my past opinions on AKP about SNSD, and she'll do everything in her power to sland against me, and not to mention she's like around 12 years old. Anyways, disregarding that fact, about rananicolee, I think you have to follow the case from the beginning to fully have a perspective about it. Are you actually going to jump to a opinion because of Rananicolle's third grader response she just gave you?

rananicolee
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:31 pm

HyoYeon_Fan wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
rananicolee wrote:He killed a boy while he was on neighborhood watch duty. Keep in mind they aren't supposed to carry guns. Anyway, he killed a black teenage boy because he thought he was going attack him. The boy was going back home. All he had was tea and skittles. Zimmermann claims self-defense. The boy didn't attack him. So.

Oh.

I'm not saying that you should not believe rananicolee, however don't jump sides so quickly. First of all Rananicolle is obsessed with me, and always has been. Why? I don't know, but I think it has a lot to do with his or her butthurt because she couldn't handle my past opinions on AKP about SNSD, and she'll do everything in her power to sland against me, and not to mention she's like around 12 years old. Anyways, disregarding that fact, abou rananicolee, I think you have to follow the case from the beginning to fully have a perspective about it. Are you actually going to jump to a opinion because of Rananicolle's third grader response she just gave you?

What the fuck? I'm not obsessed with you. I'm just giving my educated opinion on the matter. I'm not 12. I'm in my mid-20s. Please stop jumping to conclusions because I honestly forgot about you.

BreezyGumiho
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:32 pm

HyoYeon_Fan wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
rananicolee wrote:He killed a boy while he was on neighborhood watch duty. Keep in mind they aren't supposed to carry guns. Anyway, he killed a black teenage boy because he thought he was going attack him. The boy was going back home. All he had was tea and skittles. Zimmermann claims self-defense. The boy didn't attack him. So.

Oh.

I'm not saying that you should not believe rananicolee, however don't jump sides so quickly. First of all Rananicolle is obsessed with me, and always has been. Why? I don't know, but I think it has a lot to do with his or her butthurt because she couldn't handle my past opinions on AKP about SNSD, and she'll do everything in her power to sland against me, and not to mention she's like around 12 years old. Anyways, disregarding that fact, abou rananicolee, I think you have to follow the case from the beginning to fully have a perspective about it. Are you actually going to jump to a opinion because of Rananicolle's third grader response she just gave you?

why are you getting mad? People are allowed to have opposing views. You need to calm it down.

ZELO'S WIFE & NUMBER ONE FAN! Princess of Babyz Breezy +Zelo=BreLo
B.A.P>>>YOUR FAVS Proud Delusional BABY
Seungslut
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:34 pm

nah.. listen to the phone call between GZ and the operator during the chase...

around 2:30 the kid ran away and zimmerman came after him

plus before that GZ was told by the 911 operator NOT TO FOLLOW & he did it anyway

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911 ... ice/vGZq9/

HyoYeon_Fan
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:35 pm

rananicolee wrote:
HyoYeon_Fan wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:"They will not approach suspects. They will not detain people. They won't carry weapons."

It is illegal for any neighborhood watch to carry a concealed weapon. They are volunteers and not policeman.

But still you said that he was wrong to carry the weapon, which is not wrong. If he has permission by law to carry it then he has the right to carry it. Also, he was off duty.

BreezyGumiho wrote:
why are you getting mad? People are allowed to have opposing views. You need to calm it down.

Who's getting mad? I just stated to mikwon that he should has his own opinion about it. How does that show anger?

rananicolee
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:40 pm

Seungslut wrote:nah.. listen to the phone call between GZ and the operator during the chase...

plus before that GZ was told by the 911 operator NOT TO FOLLOW & he did it anyway

omg where have you been though?

Seungslut
Post Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:42 pm

rananicolee wrote:
Seungslut wrote:nah.. listen to the phone call between GZ and the operator during the chase...

omg where have you been though?

/saw a new reply

/was hoping for a good debate

but I was just sleeping >_<