Back to Top!

North America July 1st - Canada Day

Events happening around the world
heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

So, this upcoming Monday commemorates my country's birthday so I don't need to go to work/school and there will be fireworks everywhere and people will be more patriotic than usual well, not really :lol:

Fellow Canadians, any plans?
Fellow non-Canadians, are you jealous of our free Monday?

Look how pretty our flag is


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
misowwird
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:40 pm

Where in Canada do u live?

heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:42 pm

misowwird wrote:Where in Canada do u live?


Toronto <3


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
toradora101
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:54 pm

Maple Syrup...


lillian23910
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:54 pm

I will eat pancakes with maple syrup on that day :D I know, how unoriginal.


DaeSlut
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:55 pm

July 4 >>>


SugarShapley
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

I'm jealous that you're Canadian, period.

Let's be frands I'll come to Toronto soon come to eat ice cream with me and @realaccount cause I already forced him/her to be my future friend, too LOL....at least I think it was you, if not, I'm sorryyy~ <3


J-Arc
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:57 pm

lillian23910 wrote:I will eat pancakes with maple syrup on that day :D I know, how unoriginal.


You could fry dough and make bannock, then you'd be aboriginal



http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bannock/



kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:40 pm

heedicktator wrote:So, this upcoming Monday commemorates my country's birthday so I don't need to go to work/school and there will be fireworks everywhere and people will be more patriotic than usual well, not really :lol:

Fellow Canadians, any plans?
Fellow non-Canadians, are you jealous of our free Monday?

Look how pretty our flag is

Me too ^_^ ...But I'm in Texas right now.



Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

heedicktator wrote:
misowwird wrote:Where in Canada do u live?


Toronto <3

I live in Brampton......xD



Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

toradora101 wrote:Maple Syrup...


And bacon! Don't forget our bacon!


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:42 pm

kpopfanatic93 wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
misowwird wrote:Where in Canada do u live?


Toronto <3

I live in Brampton......xD


OMG, I used to live there. I'm going there tomorrow actually, to visit a friend.


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
toradora101
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:42 pm

heedicktator wrote:
toradora101 wrote:Maple Syrup...


And bacon! Don't forget our bacon!

Thats just regular ham...


heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:42 pm

DaeSlut wrote:July 4 >>>


HECK NO!
That's my brother's birthday


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:43 pm

toradora101 wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
toradora101 wrote:Maple Syrup...


And bacon! Don't forget our bacon!

Thats just regular ham...


No, it's not, it's a way of life over here


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.