Back to Top!

North America July 1st - Canada Day

Events happening around the world
Krazymonkey
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

heedicktator wrote:SHOW SPOILER quote="Krazymonkey"][quote="heedicktator"][quote="Krazymonkey"]
I'm just playing with you. I actually really liked Snape, Harry Potter has some awesome characters. ♥
K-Pop companies are in mourning for not making them their visual tbh.[/quote]

lmaooo omg I'm so dumb
I actually thought it was a joke at first but then I was like "maybe they don't have Harry Potter over there" *face palm* yeah right, they have HP everywhere
And, IKR.
Actually, it's a good thing they didn't. Everyone would be all over Emma Watson and then we'd never have a chance with them.
[/quote]
Don't worry, you can be my dummy. ♥
Haha, dude HP is freakin' everywhere even in the toilet kidding..
IKR? also why does everyone love Emma Watson so much?[/quote]

Yay, you can manipulate me with puppet strings and everything <3
No, no, I'm sure toilets like reading HP too! You're right
I dunnoooo man. I swear Korean doods just fall for any white girl with a decent amount of popularity.[/spoiler][/quote]

IKR? :D
Totes~
Lol I'm pretty sure it's not only Korean guys. Emma's wanted internationally huehuehue.

heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:25 pm

lillian23910 wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
kpopfanatic93 wrote:I live in Brampton......xD


OMG, I used to live there. I'm going there tomorrow actually, to visit a friend.


:grin: How convenient, time to start stalking.


If you find me, I'll let you rub my back


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:26 pm

Unique wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
Unique wrote:June 10th>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Free monday as well :P


What's on June 10th? :embarassed:

My country's day


*googles*
OHHHHH

I knew that.


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Unique
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

heedicktator wrote:
*googles*
OHHHHH

I knew that.



did you really googled that? lol


heedicktator
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

Unique wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
*googles*
OHHHHH

I knew that.



did you really googled that? lol


lmaoo yep and I found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Unique
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:37 pm

heedicktator wrote:
lmaoo yep and I found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar

lmao, at least you learned something new ...


love_pizza
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:32 am

DaeSlut wrote:July 4 >>>

hahaha no.

Yoonaswaifu
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:37 am

I was just at timmys the workers look so cute in their Canada hats and maple leaf earrings <3 but today I'm not doing anything I'm too lazy ._. ill watch from my window to see the fireworks instead LOL

heedicktator
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:40 am

Yoonaswaifu wrote:I was just at timmys the workers look so cute in their Canada hats and maple leaf earrings <3 but today I'm not doing anything I'm too lazy ._. ill watch from my window to see the fireworks instead LOL


Aww they're wearing canada hats? :'3 Sameeee. Idk why but I've been lazy from the minute I woke up; I doubt I'm doing anything until the fireworks start. I partied enough yesterday. LOL


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Yoonaswaifu
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:43 am

heedicktator wrote:
Yoonaswaifu wrote:I was just at timmys the workers look so cute in their Canada hats and maple leaf earrings <3 but today I'm not doing anything I'm too lazy ._. ill watch from my window to see the fireworks instead LOL


Aww they're wearing canada hats? :'3 Sameeee. Idk why but I've been lazy from the minute I woke up; I doubt I'm doing anything until the fireworks start. I partied enough yesterday. LOL

yeah they're entire uniform was red too LOL they're so into it. what was yesterday? did I miss some pre-canada day party??? ._.

FaceFucked
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:43 am

happy canada day dick


heedicktator
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:48 am

Yoonaswaifu wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
Yoonaswaifu wrote:I was just at timmys the workers look so cute in their Canada hats and maple leaf earrings <3 but today I'm not doing anything I'm too lazy ._. ill watch from my window to see the fireworks instead LOL


Aww they're wearing canada hats? :'3 Sameeee. Idk why but I've been lazy from the minute I woke up; I doubt I'm doing anything until the fireworks start. I partied enough yesterday. LOL

yeah they're entire uniform was red too LOL they're so into it. what was yesterday? did I miss some pre-canada day party??? ._.


Bahaha aww I have a friend who works at timmies I'm gonna go tease her. Idk but they had fireworks and rides everywhere and buses stopped running early. I was just partying with my friends and noticed all the pre-canada festivities as I went along hahaha


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
heedicktator
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:48 am

FaceFucked wrote:happy canada day dick


thank you fuck <3 happy canada day to you toooooooooooooooooo


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
courtcourt
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

And Princess Diana Birthday To




Tiffanygon
Post Sep 16, 2019 @ 1:30 am

Looking for sex



I really want to fuck myself in the ass on the camera!!!!
I'm waiting for you!!
and my ass wants to fuck!

|My cunt is always wet mmm ....
|[/img]

Register and write me my nickname Xenia21
Link to my free webcam
http://gg.gg/mysexi