Back to Top!

Not a fun 4th of July for me.

Events happening around the world
courtcourt
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:27 pm

Not a fun 4th of July for me.No one didn't invite me to their parties for today. Can you make my 4th of July better?




ThinCrust
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:28 pm

I have an idea. You can come to my house and i'll leave. <3



Quiet
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:28 pm

"No one didn't invite me to their parties for today"

So does that mean that you were invited to everyone's party?


아이유~윤하~에이핑크~인피니트~ナノ
courtcourt
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

Quiet wrote:"No one didn't invite me to their parties for today"

So does that mean that you were invited to everyone's party?


No Invitations for this girl to come to their parties.




YukiStar9
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

here


Heechul will make you feel better.


Heechul's wife~
courtcourt
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:here


Heechul will make you feel better.

Thanks. By the way Heechul has a instagram account.




Kimochi
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:35 pm

Who cares, I wasn't either... you don't see me sobbing over it.

courtcourt
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

Kimochi wrote:Who cares, I wasn't either... you don't see me sobbing over it.

true




YukiStar9
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

courtcourt wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:here


Heechul will make you feel better.

Thanks. By the way Heechul has a instagram account.


I know omfg@$%$ this bitch didn't upload anything yet T.T


Heechul's wife~
Kihaegirl
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:39 pm

ThinCrust wrote:I have an idea. You can come to my house and i'll leave. <3

oh my God.....


Courtcourt hunny mines wasnt that good either. Cheer up <3


CupcakesForever
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:39 pm

Me either. T.T UPS doesn't freaking work on July 4th and my package is stuck in freaking West Sacramento. >:{

ImAShawolForOnew
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

going on tumblr to see the 4th of july posts might help xD

SuRoRo
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 7:31 pm

Happy 4th of July!!!


Nobody
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 7:34 pm

@NoOne that's really mean she's probably a nice person and now you;ll never know because you didn't let her stay.


The Senpai that will never notice you~

littlejay
Post Jul 04, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

courtcourt wrote:Not a fun 4th of July for me.No one didn't invite me to their parties for today. Can you make my 4th of July better?

if u wanna see fireworks come to my bedroom