Back to Top!

World Scandals: disgusting or normal?

Events happening around the world
Page 1 of 1
happyheart
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 4:47 am

Students smooching on train need lessons on train etiquette

This student couple needs to be taught how to behave on public transport, when reporter of STOMPER saw them getting intimate on the train.
She said they were kissing and hugging openly in front of other commuters.
"Please introduce a lesson on 'ethics'.
"This young couple was seen kissing and hugging each other on the Circle Line train going towards Bartley at about 7am today (July 19).
"They were behaving intimately the whole time, even though there were many school kids around.
"This is too intimate...and on top of that, they were in uniform.

"At one of time, the guy seemed to have pushed the girl away, and then she went back to him again and they continued hugging and kissing."

kurumi
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 4:49 am

im jealous because no one loves me.

u-gay
happyheart
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 4:55 am

Man Claims Women Sexually Harass Him with Their Breasts

It’s not often you hear about men being sexually harassed in China, though 39-year-old Zhang from Shenyang recently reported to the local police that he was being harassed by women on buses – with their breasts.

Zhang recollected one incident where a woman stood behind him and rubbed his back with her breasts for around a minute. According to Zhang, the incident was “deliberate” because the bus wasn’t crowded at the time. Zhang, who lives on his own because his wife works abroad, has stated that the incident has left him traumatized.

happyheart
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:01 am

Gan Lulu becomes talking point again after bikini photoshoot goes wrong

Controversial Chinese model has found herself in the headlines for the wrong reasons once again after she and her sister teamed up to released a photo editoral -- about their well-endowed chests.

According to a Sohu report, the Gan sisters flaunted their assets by posing in bikinis while on a bed together for the project, titled Pigs eating the tiger. Their latest publicity stint left observers with 'nothing good to say', no thanks to bad photography at the very least. Apparently, there were photobombs -- in the form of photographers and minders -- in some of the final shots, while overall, the pictures gave people the impression that the duo were trying too hard in their attempt to look sultry.

In fact, Gan Maomao, the younger sister, also suffered a wardrobe malfunction due to Lulu's arms constantly resting on her chest in the shots, reported 21cn.

happyheart
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:07 am

Woman's exposed butt makes other shoppers feel awkward

STOMPer Haha saw a woman whose butt was exposed because she was wearing a short pair of shorts at a supermarket.

The STOMPer said the sight made other shoppers in the supermarket feel awkward.

Haha said On July 6 at around 1pm in a supermarket, I was paying for my groceries when I saw this lady at another counter queuing up with a guy. It shocked me to see her shorts with her butt exposed. She doesn't seemed to be shy about it, but the people around her felt awkward and uncomfortable.

"Don't you think this lady is a disgrace to Singaporeans girls?"

happyheart
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:10 am

A couple kissing intimately and touching each other get critic!

Recently, a photo of a couple showing the misbehaviors in the public as they were kissing and touching each other intimately got a harsh critic from the viewers.

A photo was seen that they were on the bench and might be at the playground for the location and it was the late evening when there was not so many people walking or seeing around. The couple was kissing wildly, and the hand's guy seemed to do thing unusual.

This such misbehavior is not good to be done in the public since it gives no value to their own privacy, family, and culture.

What do you think about such matter in the society?

huhlo
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:18 am

Why the hell do people take picture of kids making out.
That's fucking gross. lol

Riley
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:21 am

huhlo wrote:Why the hell do people take picture of kids making out.

Not really gross, just really creepy.

Park JI Yoon | Tree Of Life
huhlo
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:23 am

Riley wrote:

No, the making out part.
Ew.
I do not want to see kids making out.
They're babies.

Chan
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:24 am

LOL. I was just about to ask to the same thing.

♡ $uho ♡ $uchan ♡ 8-22-13.
happyheart
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:27 am

Chinese woman sexually abused man on street in Chengdu!

Bold and Powerful Chengdu Woman “Assault” Man on Street.

Saw a ferocious woman at Jiuyanqiao. Probably drank too much is drunk! Pressed a man passing by onto the ground, took off her pants, and then suddenly climbed on top of him.

At first, the man even resisted for a moment! But ultimately surrendered to the woman’s violent assault, pulled up his underwear and walked away red in the face! After pulling up her pants, the woman walked along Jiuyanqiao crossing the street.

However, numerous male netizens on Weibo today proclaimed that they’re going to Chengdu to wait by the tree for a rabbit.

toradora101
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:28 am

ppl are fucking pervs.why are you taking these pics ?!

Riley
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:30 am

huhlo wrote:
Riley wrote:

No, the making out part.
Ew.
They're babies.

You're 15

Park JI Yoon | Tree Of Life
huhlo
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 5:39 am

Riley wrote:
huhlo wrote:
Riley wrote:Not really gross, just really creepy.

No, the making out part.
Ew.
They're babies.

You're 15

Exactly.
We're babies, bro.

Page 1 of 1