Back to Top!

Fanfic I need ideas lol

Showcase what you made such as your covers, drawings, edits, fanfics and fan art. Or find talented people to collaborate with.
Page 1 of 1
Bifandom
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

so after like months of not writing any fanfics, i figured id write a new one.
i broke it down to writing about changjo, chanyeol, or yonghwa from cn blue. i cant even pick, but i really wanna write about changjo because of his abs.

i need a really interesting plot because im out of ideas already.

heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:47 pm

Okay, okay. I'll help you. No need to beg.

Yonghwa meets Changjo in a bar and confuses him for Jackie Chan because all Asians look the same, right? And then Chanyeol pops out of nowhere and he's like "omg we're Jackie Chan triplets!" and Changjo scoffs at him because, you know, that's totally racist, right? But Chanyeol likes it because he's had a crush on Yonghwa since he moved from Taiwan when he was 8 years old but he didn't have pretty hair to ask him out, you know? And then Yonghwa decides to leave the bar because idols aren't supposed to be in bars, you see, because they might be influenced by regular people and they're angels, right? So then Changjo returns to drinking and Chanyeol is sad because Yonghwa left him alone with Jackie Chan.

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
kurumi
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:48 pm

changjo is secretly beyonce during the day and a night he's a male stripper

u-gay
YukiStar9

idc about the plot but Heechul and I have to be in it
Changjo and Yonghwa can be on it too, no Chanyeol plz

Heechul's wife~
huhlo

Threesome with Changjo, Chanyeol, and Yonghwa.

Bifandom
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:50 pm

guys im serious rn though

assviolator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:59 pm

uhhm uhmm yonghwa loses his voice and things get dramatic and a lot of crying and stuff?

Nobody
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 1:01 pm

Changjo and Chanyeol walk into a bar yonghwa yells duck

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Page 1 of 1