Back to Top!

kpop photo manip. contest //ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY\\

Showcase what you made such as your covers, drawings, edits, fanfics and fan art. Or find talented people to collaborate with.
UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:19 pm

HoneyBooBoo wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:SHOW SPOILER
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! <3


Isn't it tho?? <3 <3


HoneyBooBoo
Post Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:40 pm

Oh crap :shock: 2 more days~ @wonwon Do you know how much will make it in the final poll?


"I feel really great that we are able to eat this chicken thats very nutritious and it'll heal our hearts." - Hong Jisoo
http://b2utyful-night.tumblr.com/
wonwon
Post Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:47 pm

HoneyBooBoo wrote:Oh crap :shock: 2 more days~ @wonwon Do you know how much will make it in the final poll?


I was going to just choose the best one from each participant but there's so many good ones I think it'll be two now lol

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:52 pm

wonwon wrote:
HoneyBooBoo wrote:Oh crap :shock: 2 more days~ @wonwon Do you know how much will make it in the final poll?


I was going to just choose the best one from each participant but there's so many good ones I think it'll be two now lol


Oh crap I have to make into the top two!! I'm going to make you the 5th weirdest picture of Sandeul you have ever seen. Wait how many entries did @huhlo enter, yeah I'll be the weirdest after all of those :lol:


wonwon
Post Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:55 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
wonwon wrote:
HoneyBooBoo wrote:Oh crap :shock: 2 more days~ @wonwon Do you know how much will make it in the final poll?


I was going to just choose the best one from each participant but there's so many good ones I think it'll be two now lol


Oh crap I have to make into the top two!! I'm going to make you the 5th weirdest picture of Sandeul you have ever seen. Wait how many entries did @huhlo enter, yeah I'll be the weirdest after all of those :lol:


Haha you don't have to make the top two, I meant if you have two or more entries like some people here I will choose your best two images for public vote :)

HoneyBooBoo
Post Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:59 pm

SHOW SPOILER

San-flower



Sand-eul Castle


"I feel really great that we are able to eat this chicken thats very nutritious and it'll heal our hearts." - Hong Jisoo
http://b2utyful-night.tumblr.com/
rose_lily
Post Feb 27, 2014 @ 11:35 pm

badtzmaru wrote:
Hye-ri.


This still brings tears of perfection to my eyes.
I love you.
I love you so much badtz.