Back to Top!

Someone hire me as a photo editor right now

Showcase what you made such as your covers, drawings, edits, fanfics and fan art. Or find talented people to collaborate with.
Page 1 of 1
huhlo
Post Jan 11, 2014 @ 6:54 pm


I know how to use photoshop. ; A ;
Even though I make people with makeup on look like whores because I don't makeup.
cr: dischick


Melons
Post Jan 11, 2014 @ 7:03 pm

I had to make a movie in photoshop :drool: i hated it


~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~
 
huhlo
Post Jan 11, 2014 @ 7:05 pm

Melons wrote:I had to make a movie in photoshop :drool: i hated it

omg I would bet
lol I was supposed to do a 60 frame scene for animation
and i bullshitted the fuck out of it rofl


Melons
Post Jan 11, 2014 @ 7:09 pm

huhlo wrote:
Melons wrote:I had to make a movie in photoshop :drool: i hated it

omg I would bet
lol I was supposed to do a 60 frame scene for animation
and i bullshitted the fuck out of it rofl

Mine was a 3minute movie. Oh god, I bullshitted through the whole class, didn't bother showing up only showed up once every 4 weeks HD grade :lol:


~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~
 
huhlo
Post Jan 11, 2014 @ 7:17 pm

Melons wrote:
huhlo wrote:
Melons wrote:I had to make a movie in photoshop :drool: i hated it

omg I would bet
lol I was supposed to do a 60 frame scene for animation
and i bullshitted the fuck out of it rofl

Mine was a 3minute movie. Oh god, I bullshitted through the whole class, didn't bother showing up only showed up once every 4 weeks HD grade :lol:

omg i want to do this


Page 1 of 1