Back to Top!

Debate Do you think Daesung killed that motorcyclist?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
littlejay
Post May 20, 2013 @ 12:31 am

He ran him over at 80km/h. Of course he did and i dont think he was already dead either.

sunggyuluver
Post May 20, 2013 @ 12:31 am

Why are you bringing this up? r.i.p motorcyclist.

rose_lily
Post May 20, 2013 @ 12:35 am

I actually am surprised that this didn't force him into exile.
He doesn't seem to get much hate for killing someone/running over them.

littlejay
Post May 20, 2013 @ 12:38 am

sunggyuluver wrote:Why are you bringing this up? r.i.p motorcyclist.

I just find it weird that Jay Park had to flee Korea for a myspace comment but Daesung can run over a man, possibly killed him then have his comeback a few months later

gyoo
Post May 20, 2013 @ 12:46 am

Yeah I do think he killed him. But it's not like he did it on purpose.

Veritas
Post May 20, 2013 @ 12:50 am

Daesung or Big Bang have alot of luck that they have such a strong fanbase (Like SNSD,etc) , if they were a rookie group they would already be dead..
Of course he did but not on purpose at least..

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
Ulzi
Post May 20, 2013 @ 1:15 am

The law and police (who have ALL the material about this) said he didnt.

Ill go with that.

Now you can keep "believing" whatever you want, but it wont make it a fact.
I lol at the people who think they know better than the law.

toradora101
Post May 20, 2013 @ 1:24 am

rose_lily wrote:I actually am surprised that this didn't force him into exile.

This

t-errorist
Post May 20, 2013 @ 2:16 am

it was an accident either way, move on
i do feel bad for the victim's family however

gyoo
Post May 20, 2013 @ 2:21 am

Ulzi wrote:The law and police (who have ALL the material about this) said he didnt.

Ill go with that.

Now you can keep "believing" whatever you want, but it wont make it a fact.
I lol at the people who think they know better than the law.

I lol at the people who think the law means everything, especially in Korea. Money can buy a way out of things you know, and big bang has a lot of money. Just sayin'

YukiStar9
Post May 20, 2013 @ 2:39 am

gyoo wrote:Yeah I do think he killed him. But it's not like he did it on purpose.

This ^

Heechul's wife~
N0_
Post Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:27 am

Yes. It's illogical to say he didn't.
If he were of a less relevant group, or had more haters, he would be in serious trouble.
I guess YG is rich and was able to pay of anything bad that could happen to him.
Anyways, I think Daesung should have received some sort of punishment or jail sentence. Even if he is a celebrity, he is still a citizen who should obey and conform to the laws. He should have had a punishment that would have been for any other ordinary citizen who would have done the same thing.

boa578
Post Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:57 am

rose_lily wrote:I actually am surprised that this didn't force him into exile.

Because it was an accident

hoshikama
Post Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

Can we not talk about this now? Its been discussed countless times. Its like if I bring up IU and Eunhyuk again or GD or Daniel or Seungri... seriously?

♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior