Back to Top!

I knew SNSD were pedo noonas

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
littlejay
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 7:51 pm

Taeyeon is dating someone who is 3 years younger. I knew those bitches were pedo noonas.

I demand all EXOtics to call SNSD pedo noonas from now on. It's the only way you can save your oppas and keep EXO alive.

boa578
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 7:55 pm

Given the fact that Taeyeon is the only one dating a younger guy, SNSD aren't pedo noonas. Also you can't be a pedo for dating a 22 year old man.

Heaven17
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

3 fucking years! Like a baby with a toddler, utterly disgusting

Yaayanee
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 8:11 pm

boa578 wrote:Given the fact that Taeyeon is the only one dating a younger guy, SNSD aren't pedo noonas. Also you can't be a pedo for dating a 22 year old man.

I can't believe that guy is 22.

littlejay
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 8:53 pm

Heaven17 wrote:3 fucking years! Like a baby with a toddler, utterly disgusting

Heaven17
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 8:56 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:3 fucking years! Like a baby with a toddler, utterly disgusting

Rest in my arms, baby jay

bingugigi
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 9:06 pm

wait but i thought 3 years was like little

my parents are 10 yr apart tho lmao

move aside henry

littlejay
Post Jun 18, 2014 @ 11:59 pm

bingugigi wrote:wait but i thought 3 years was like little

my parents are 10 yr apart tho lmao

its a joke shhhhesshhh

consortguiofhuaxia
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 4:07 am

Emperor Xuanzong of Tang and Consort Yang guifei had well over 30 years' age difference and they remain one of Chinese history's favourite imperial couples! But Emperor Xuanzong was the older one so...

And Wu Zetian (female emperor) had plenty of young male lovers in her seventies including a pair of brothers. Princess Guantao was in her forites and fifties when she had an extrmarital affair with her teenage godson.

三千宠爱在一身!
XxGamerGirlxX
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 4:20 am

So what? My sister's husband is older than her by 6 years, my mom is younger than my dad by 5 years and my cousin is younger than her husband by 10 years. Also, I want to marry someone who's older than me by 7+ years does that make my future husband pedo?
Is age difference a big deal in western countries?

kdragonkwon
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 5:38 am

XxGamerGirlxX wrote:So what? My sister's husband is older than her by 6 years, my mom is younger than my dad by 5 years and my cousin is younger than her husband by 10 years. Also, I want to marry someone who's older than me by 7+ years does that make my future husband pedo?

Calm yourself, jay is joking...

That said, all your examples are with the guy being older, i.e. the traditionally accepted way around. When the woman is older there isn't the same kind of widespread acceptance. And that's not strictly a Western thing.

Oh well I'm still going to marry Ravi anyway, age difference be damned.

XxGamerGirlxX
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 6:13 am

kdragonkwon wrote:
XxGamerGirlxX wrote:So what? My sister's husband is older than her by 6 years, my mom is younger than my dad by 5 years and my cousin is younger than her husband by 10 years. Also, I want to marry someone who's older than me by 7+ years does that make my future husband pedo?

Calm yourself, jay is joking...

That said, all your examples are with the guy being older, i.e. the traditionally accepted way around. When the woman is older there isn't the same kind of widespread acceptance. And that's not strictly a Western thing.

Oh well I'm still going to marry Ravi anyway, age difference be damned.

I am actually calm and I know Jay is joking, I never took him seriously before, but there were a lot of other fans(not on KPS) that keeps talking about the age difference stuff, so I wanted to explain because I thought you see it weird(age difference thing) lol.
And don't worry, you will marry your bias one day.

kdragonkwon
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 6:22 am

XxGamerGirlxX wrote:I am actually calm and I know Jay is joking, I never took him seriously before, but there were a lot of other fans(not on KPS) that keeps talking about the age difference stuff, so I wanted to explain because I thought you see it weird(age difference thing) lol.

Ah, well it's not age difference in general, it only really seems to apply when the woman is older because people are frickin' dumb.

3 years really is fuck all though, even for those idiots... guessing there's some butthurt going on somewhere.

Are people accepting of the woman being much older than the man in your country (I don't know where you are lol)? Just asking because your examples were all with the man being older and people don't really care about that in the West.

XxGamerGirlxX
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 7:21 am

kdragonkwon wrote:
XxGamerGirlxX wrote:I am actually calm and I know Jay is joking, I never took him seriously before, but there were a lot of other fans(not on KPS) that keeps talking about the age difference stuff, so I wanted to explain because I thought you see it weird(age difference thing) lol.

Ah, well it's not age difference in general, it only really seems to apply when the woman is older because people are frickin' dumb.

3 years really is fuck all though, even for those idiots... guessing there's some butthurt going on somewhere.

Are people accepting of the woman being much older than the man in your country (I don't know where you are lol)? Just asking because your examples were all with the man being older and people don't really care about that in the West.

Nah, here in Kuwait, my country, it's impossible to find a man marrying an older girl, like %0 xD

kdragonkwon
Post Jun 19, 2014 @ 7:34 am

XxGamerGirlxX wrote:Nah, here in Kuwait, my country, it's impossible to find a man marrying an older girl, like %0 xD

Ah, well there you go then. This is what those butthurt tumblr (or wherever) people were commenting on, it's because she is the older one not him. It's bullshit, but it's global bullshit xD