Back to Top!

Bash Idols that most people find hot that you dont find that hot?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
toradora101
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:16 am

Siwon and Leetuk are ugly as shit

Park Bom is ugly but alot of people think that

Suzy is just plain looking and not that attractive

Alot of SNSD is plain imo

GD is alright...

YukiStar9
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:39 am

thisname1 wrote: and Heechul

Heechul's wife~
thisname1
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:40 am

YukiStar9 wrote:

I'm sorry! That's why I put it so tiny! *^^*

SuRoRo
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:42 am

Probably Suzy and IU

minkwon2
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:43 am

thisname1 wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:

I'm sorry! That's why I put it so tiny! *^^*

wow, you didn't even cross it out too?

You're sick

rhythmdivine
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:51 am

all of SNSD
Most of Super Junior

chillin' in the freezer when i'm under pressure. i put it on ice, bitch. dr. pepper. DIRTY VIBE

Krazymonkey
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:57 am

TOP, Suzy and Yoona they're so freakin' overrated when it comes to looks I don't even know where to begin. I love TOP way better than Suzy and Yoona though because his personality is freakin' boss.

Krazymonkey
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:03 am

neonarmy111 wrote:yoona, like i dont understand how they picked her to be the ideal type for every man, uh , what??? where ....idk .... she's too plain for me , if i were a boy i wouldnt be interested just saying

I could be wrong but I think a lot of those guys that chose her as their ideal type only did it to ride on her fame. Yeah, she's pretty and has a nice personality but there are a ton of other girls that have the same qualities yet they always pick her. I don't know I find that odd and it's not only her a lot of guys pick popular girls as their ideals which I find quite fishy but to each their own I guess.

quiane28
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:06 am

SNSD, they are not attractive and not even hot to me...

Wikipedia
Post Jul 09, 2013 @ 11:43 pm

All of DBSK and SHINee
Yoona
Yuri
Nickhun
Dara
Suzy
Heechul
Siwon
A few people from EXO

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
YOONA_XOXO
Post Jul 13, 2013 @ 11:35 pm

Suzy ! I dont understand why peoples said she is the most beautiful girl in Korea.. Her looks is normal.. And she is overrated ! Her face is not so pretty.. Fei's voice is better,Min's dance is better and Jia's rap is better too.. But in the end,only Suzy that popular.. This is unfair (for me) !

adorabletokki
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 10:20 pm

Lol there is so much!
Suzy
L
all of UKISS
Nichkhun
Dara
Uee
Siwon
Kris
Kai

i swear SNSD are goddess! Don't any of you dare speak ill about the queens divine beauty :mesmer:

You're a fucking cupcake
adorabletokki
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

Krazymonkey wrote:
neonarmy111 wrote:yoona, like i dont understand how they picked her to be the ideal type for every man, uh , what??? where ....idk .... she's too plain for me , if i were a boy i wouldnt be interested just saying

I could be wrong but I think a lot of those guys that chose her as their ideal type only did it to ride on her fame. Yeah, she's pretty and has a nice personality but there are a ton of other girls that have the same qualities yet they always pick her. I don't know I find that odd and it's not only her a lot of guys pick popular girls as their ideals which I find quite fishy but to each their own I guess.

I have had that theory for awhile. I feel like a lot of guys don't really like Yoona like that but because no one will suspect anything if they choose Yoona. I feel like those guys may like another girl group members but it might cause a scandal.

You're a fucking cupcake
Krazymonkey
Post Jul 15, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

adorabletokki wrote:SHOW SPOILER
Krazymonkey wrote:

I have had that theory for awhile. I feel like a lot of guys don't really like Yoona like that but because no one will suspect anything if they choose Yoona. I feel like those guys may like another girl group members but it might cause a scandal.

I think you might be right. We all know how crazy fan girls can get when it comes to their Oppa dating someone. It's best to stay on the safe side and choose someone no one would really mind. I just find it annoying when fans go like: Well so and so many guys picked Unnie so that's why she's the ideal girl and they do it in a boastful way.

adorabletokki
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:50 am

It feels weird when fan boast about popular guy groups liking a female from their bias group. As if it justifies that biases beauty. For instance, Yoona. I have seen videos where guy group members have stated the liked Yoona and in the comments people would say "See Yoona Unnie is gorgeous" It's really annoying sometimes.

You're a fucking cupcake