Back to Top!

Defend Kpop idols that most people find unattractive that you think are good looking?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
GukieLover
Post Jun 04, 2013 @ 1:57 am

Hyorin, CL, Daesung, Fei.

nomchomchikapompom
Post Jun 04, 2013 @ 2:07 am

Daesung, Cl, Minzy, Hyoyeon and to those who think onew is ugly, they are blind lol

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
heedicktator
Post Jun 05, 2013 @ 1:44 pm

eun hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
ELFcrp
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:23 pm

EunHyuk I don't think he's ugly and Siwon for the most part because many say he is

MachV3D
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:25 pm

primadonnababy
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:14 pm

Some people call Xiumin ugly...
what even?

♪FT Island♪SNSD♪EXO♪
Krazymonkey
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

I've always though CL was gorgeous. Yeah, she has her bad days and certain styles do not suit her at all but she's hella cute and sexy.

lafabuleuse
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:25 pm

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon. Daesung, some people called Zhou Mi ugly (nononononononono) I find ZE:A's Teaheon strangely attractive.

And apparently in Korea my Uppie ranks the lowest in B.A.P.'s attractiveness. >:(
YOU KNOW NOTHING, KOREA.

hungryforramen
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:28 pm

Eunhyuk. Even SJ members said that he's unattractive.

Well okay, let's look it at my point of view.

HE'S A FUCKING CUTE BASTARD FOR GOD'S SAKE AND HE DANCE WELL. HE'S FUNNY AND HE'S HANDSOME IN HIS OWN WAY. AND IDGAF WHATEVER HAD WENT ON WITH HIM AND IU OR G.NA OR ANY OF HIS GIRLFRIENDS PRESENT OR PAST.

lafabuleuse
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:31 pm

hungryforramen wrote:Eunhyuk. Even SJ members said that he's unattractive.

HE'S A FUCKING CUTE BASTARD FOR GOD'S SAKE AND HE DANCE WELL. HE'S FUNNY AND HE'S HANDSOME IN HIS OWN WAY. AND IDGAF WHATEVER HAD WENT ON WITH HIM AND IU OR G.NA OR ANY OF HIS GIRLFRIENDS PRESENT OR PAST.

I never understood why Eunhyuk is considered ugly, even if you look at the Korean beauty standard: he has pale skin, a defined nose, he has a very tiny face , and he's got a rockin' body. I thought Korea went crazy over this?

Kimochi
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:32 pm
hungryforramen
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

lafabuleuse wrote:
hungryforramen wrote:Eunhyuk. Even SJ members said that he's unattractive.

I never understood why Eunhyuk is considered ugly, even if you look at the Korean beauty standard: he has pale skin, a defined nose, he has a very tiny face , and he's got a rockin' body. I thought Korea went crazy over this?

SJ members teases him by calling him not good-looking but usually antis they are such an EXTRA exaggerating ratchet peasants so they are likely to bash him by calling him ugly. Some people need to get their eyes checked hmm....

heedicktator
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:36 pm

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

eun hyuk

edit: LMAO I already answered this thread apparently. And I answered it with the same person. Omg.
At least I'm being consistent

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Bae
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

Myungsoo. Sungjong.

sassy bias whore