Back to Top!

Defend Kpop idols that most people find unattractive that you think are good looking?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
SwirleyWehrle
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:02 pm

Hyoyeon (she is the prettiest female idol imo.), Daesung, Leo (maybe he is not the best looking guy but i consider him one of the most attractive), Hyuk, Hyorin, Chen

Luhanismine_88
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:00 pm

Zhang Yi Xing is not that attractive but when e dance he have this aura that you can't deny.

lupotatohan @ twitter

sunggyuluver
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 12:28 pm

Sunggyu

@Letsjijiparty's guy friend said he's ugly. We all liked him until he said that. >:( >:( >:( >:(

special1005
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 12:56 pm

SwirleyWehrle wrote: Leo (maybe he is not the best looking guy but i consider him one of the most attractive),

Luhanismine_88 wrote:Zhang Yi Xing is not that attractive but when e dance he have this aura that you can't deny.

most people think leo and lay are unattractive ?
most people?

Craykwon
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 12:58 pm

Eunhyuk! Hardly anyone finds him good looking, but for me he and Siwon are the most attractive in Suju
Also Hyoyeon, CL, Jiyeon (her eyes are weirdly close to each other, but she's gorgeous anyway), Onew, Jia

BIG BANG||SNSD||SHINEE||2NE1||BLOCK B
Letsjijiparty
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:10 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:Sunggyu

@Letsjijiparty's guy friend said he's ugly. We all liked him until he said that. >:( >:( >:( >:(

I told him to fuck off lmao
Sunggyu >>>>>>>

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:24 pm

special1005 wrote:most people think leo and lay are unattractive ?
most people?

Ew, what's a Leo? Is that some kind of wart?

~St☆rlight~
sunggyuluver
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

Letsjijiparty wrote:I told him to fuck off lmao
Sunggyu >>>>>>>

LOOL
I wonder if myung told korin. :lol:

Lizlizrevolution
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

SongJooHee wrote:Youngmin and Kwangmin

special1005
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
most people?

ugh, that shit is nasty.

sorry, my mistake, I thought it was about this one idol, that majority of the fandom is drooling over

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:41 pm

special1005 wrote:ugh, that shit is nasty.
sorry, my mistake, I thought it was about this one idol, that majority of the fandom is drooling over

I'll forgive you for your mistake this time...

~St☆rlight~
SwirleyWehrle
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:47 pm

special1005 wrote:
SwirleyWehrle wrote: Leo (maybe he is not the best looking guy but i consider him one of the most attractive),

Luhanismine_88 wrote:Zhang Yi Xing is not that attractive but when e dance he have this aura that you can't deny.

most people think leo and lay are unattractive ?
most people?

yea for some reason when i tell people i think leo is really attractive they think he is weird or gross looking

special1005
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:50 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:SHOW SPOILER
special1005 wrote:ugh, that shit is nasty.

I'll forgive you for your mistake this time...

SwirleyWehrle
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

special1005 wrote:
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
most people?

ugh, that shit is nasty.

im confused

special1005
Post Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:34 pm

SwirleyWehrle wrote:SHOW SPOILER
special1005 wrote:
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Ew, what's a Leo? Is that some kind of wart?

ugh, that shit is nasty.

im confused

pls, don't mind our little chat with @PhoenixVFIRE )

talking about your experience, I'm really curious where are all these people, and who are they, bc, well, I'm aware that leo couldn't be everyone's cup of tea, I saw that one person here who thinks leo's unattractive and I saw some comments about him being weird looking, but it's like not even 10% of the comments about leo. I want to assure you leo shouldn't be in the line with my bb eunhyukie, or hyoyeon, or daesung, he isn't considered unattractive by most people, or a lot of people, it's quite the opposite