Back to Top!

Most Attractive Females In Kpop?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:54 pm

What would be your Top5 picks? This is pure opinion. Who do YOU think is the most attractive in Kpop, and provide a reason if you see fit.

Personally? (5th to 1st):
5. This 5th position was the hardest to place. You have people like Jessica, Yoona, Sulli if your a korean, Hyuna if your tasteless, Hyosung, Nana, Hyomin, Tiffany. Obviously none of them are in 5th, but the point is that there are many people who could fit here. However, when it comes down to it, above all of them (but no where near the Top4) is Krystal. Many of you may not agree with that placement, but even Kpop idols themselves picked her. She ranked 3rd behind Yoona and Suzy, but above Taeyeon and Sulli. Whether it was SM/big idol dick sucked that she was up there instead of say Yura, the reality is they didn't even place Hyuna, Sica, or Fany on their list. She is by far the prettier Jung sister, as well as the more natural of the two (korean's have this thing for naturally looking girls, it should be noted). Feature wise she is no where near as flawless as the rest of the list, but she has proportionality with those features. The only real "flaw" is her nose. However, it's *more* natural than most idols. The issue with putting her 5th is that during their latest comeback she got some work. I can't pinpoint what, but something changed. She doesn't look as natural as she used too, which is where her particular beauty stems from. As I said, her features individually may not be as perfect as many other idols, but aside from her nose she is incredibly proportional and it really is the core of what makes her attractive. She also doesn't really have a bad angle, which is something extremely important that I go over later on the list. Where as an idol like Kyungri has awful angles sometime due to her extremely tiny nose, Krystal never really looks bad. She always is solid, and again, aside from that nose she has no flaws. Maybe some features are less than perfect, but they are all in the upper levels of features. She has a total package without any glaring features that prevent her from looking pretty. For example, you can critisize Kyungri's nose, Hyomin's narrow face, Jiyeon's eyes being in an awkward position, Hyuna's disproportionately large nose for her face, Hyosung's...lips? If you can call them lips. What I'm getting at is that aside from the nose, which really only is faulted on the bridge, not the edge of the nose, or the curvature of the tip, but rather simply the bringe being rounded out, vs in. That's really the only issue, and it's what puts her above all those idols that are traditionally seem as "sexy" or "beautiful" by the majority of people, male and female alike.

4. Hyeri. OOOOOO BOYYYY. My personal favorite idol on this list, and 2nd favorite idol in the entirety of Kpop (behind Seungyeon). Although I love her, it's not purely for her looks. This post isn't about the things she does that I like though, so looks matter. And when it comes to that, Hyeri is no slouch. See, the thing about Hyeri is not just her looks, it's the improvement. Someone like Hara for example has ALWAYS looked good since debut. Hyeri has looked "good" but when she hit 18 it's like she fucking evolved into a Milotic from a Feebas *pic relevant* SHOW SPOILER
The minute she hit 18....christ man. I mean, all of Girl's day stepped it up over the last year, or two, but Hyeri more so than everyone. She even had a nice little base to start with. I mean compare:
SHOW SPOILER
VS

That last pic was back in February. Imagine what she would be like now? The features that make her so gorgeous is the proportional perfection she has. Arguably the most proportionate idol on this list, the way they all fit together is magnificent. Her PERFECT cupid's bow lips, only beaten by Suzy's, her natural winged eyes (which is a rarity), to that PERFECT nose both in size, arc, shape, and position in relation to the lips and cheeks, all the way to her perfect cheeks. The fact her cheeks are perfectly round is a big bonus. Most asians (especially when they are as skinny as idols are) either have much "flatter" faces (ala Hyomin, whose cheeks are clearly plumper than natural, and don't fit her slender face shape as well), due to a lack of cheeks, or massively over sized baby fat cheeks like MANY MANY koreans tend to have. The first picture was when she was super, super young, and you can tell her cheeks had that "korean cheek" thing going on. However, she lost JUST A LITTLE of it, and now it's perfection for cheeks. No one beats her cheeks in kpop. The only issue is her forehead is a tad over what proportional perfection would be, and it throws her face off. Which ties into exactly WHY she is NO NO NO NO NO when she has short hair. Short hair frames her face weird, and makes her forehead stand out, vs long hair which covers it/frames it properly. When she grows her hair out, hopefully soon, I intend to see a fucking goddess arise. SHE IS 18!!!! As I will point out later, most idols rarely peak, or are anywhere NEAR their best looks until way later in life. She truly is beyond spectacular. The difference with Yura (who is also spectacular, honestly Top 10) is that Yura has a awful jawline. It's too flat, and when she scrunches it tends to get point. Unlike Hyeri who can make any face and look exactly the same (you know that thing where you are looking for a picture of someone to show a friend, and you try and find the best one? That's why there even IS a best one. Most peoples faces look better with different expressions, or at different angles, it's this thing that Yura has a problem with). Also, Yura's nose is too small relative to her other features, and her cupids bow is NO WHERE NEAR Hyeri's perfection. Her cheeks are also TOO plump most of the time. Essentially the features that are perfect on Hyeri can be over looked/fixed with hair for example (forehead, long neck), where as Yura's negative features show in any angle that isn't from the front (cheeks, jaw line). Yes, hyeri has flaws, but they are easily masked, and her positive features are SUCH perfection that it makes her incredible. She may not be as flawless as some other idols on this list, but certainly in the top 5, and my personal favorite idol in terms of looks.

3. Eunjung. Why. Why the goddamn short hair? Someone needs to force her to grow it out. Long hair is so core to being beautiful, yet she is able to overcome a barrier than is impossible for every other idol. From Sunny, to Gain, to even Hyeri, short hair ruins people. It turns magnificent goddesses into the ugliest donkies on the fucking planet. However, it speaks bounds that Eunjung defies this rule. Eunjung consistently looks incredible, even though she is pushing 25 years old this december. At an age where you could visually tell that her fellow group-mate, Soyeon, Gain, and Seungyeon all were starting to show their age (even the forever young Seungyeon), Eunjung manages to maintain this shear stunning look. It's beyond just maintaining it, it extends into her ability to maintain it. There is never a moment where I say "she look's aight." It's ALWAYS "mother fucker, I need my penis in her" regardless of what she is wearing, how she is acting, or that god awful hair. She just always looks stellar. Some idols "always look good", Tiffany for example never has a bad day; even in Fany's younger years she never had a bad day. However, with Eunjung it's not just that she doesn't have a bad day (Hyomin never has a bad day, realistically), but it's that she never has a GOOD day. What I mean by this is that she is ALWAYS good/at her best. Just being Eunjung she is always as hot as she can be, which is a magical feat she has accomplished. Even those higher up can't do this. Ultimately the conclusion to this is that I want my penis in her, short hair, or not.

2. Suzy. Absolutely just flawless perfection. Probably no one, even among the attractive females, that comes close to her level of perfect. Eyes, Nose, Lips, all of it's flawless. The only times she looks ugly is when they do her hair awful. She needs a better stylist honestly. I could do that shit up better. Keep in mind she LITERALLY just turned 19 TODAY. 19 years old? Excuse me, how? Normally attractive idols take till around 21+ before they really hit a level of "wow" factor in their looks. But Suzy? 19 and already hitting that level. I can't image her at 21/22. It's going to be jizz in my pants worthy. Maybe she can surpass the nest on our list when her visuals mature, but it will also rely on her personality developing in a way that fits her and makes her attractive.

1. Taeyeon. Absolutely spectacular. While I would say two, or three years ago she was at a point of "her image fits her the best right now" (RDR) it's undeniable she is as attractive as she has ever been. Unlike Jessica, or Tiffany who can be argued as being too plastic, Taeyeon isn't "too plastic" to the point of where she can be considered "plastic." It's not just her beauty, though, is the fact she is ALWAYS beautiful. Compared to the more natural, korean perfection of Yoona, she doesn't have that same "royal," or "refined" look about her, but that's exactly what makes her prettier. Proven by the fact Korea itself likes looking at Yoona, but men 100% of the time pick Taeyeon as not just the favorite inside SNSD, but the fan favorite in all of Kpop. The sort of "regular friend" look that Taeyeon has compared to Yoona's "goddess" look, makes her comparably real, and touchable. It also ties into the way her personality functions. She has a very laid back, "close friend" sort of vibe to her, but maintains this level of beauty that you wouldn't imagine anyone you knew to have. However, unlike Yoona, or say Jessica who you KNOW are unrealistically beautiful, Taeyeon seems like someone you could know as a close friend. She is perfectly dorky, she is perfectly mature, she is perfectly articulate, she is perfectly sexy, she is perfectly refined, she is perfectly sporty, she is perfectly casual, she is perfectly cute. It's her ability to give off all of those visual vibes at the same time that makes her so unique, and consistently at the top. She isn't TOO refined like Yoona, she isn't TOO casual like Sunny, she isn't TOO sporty like Yuri, she isn't too aegyo like Seohyun, she balances all those things so well at the same, at an even greater level than her peers. It's this combination of qualities, both visual and mental, that make her truly untouchable and magnificent visually. She really is proof that a strong personality is so core to visual attraction.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
J-Arc
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:02 pm

Moon Hyuna

If she asked me to go straight for her, I wouldn't refuse

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:04 pm

J-Arc wrote:Moon Hyuna

You're a gay, it's ok to have a terribly inaccurate and false opinion. *pat pat*

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
littlejay
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:06 pm

5th. IU

4th. G.NA

3rd. Hyosung

2nd. Bora

1st. Yura
ignore the 5 in the gif, she a 1.

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

littlejay wrote:5th. IU

4th. G.NA

3rd. Hyosung

2nd. Bora

1st. Yura

Respectable list, clearly from a boob lovers perspective. Except for the IU. I don't get that at all.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
J-Arc
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:08 pm

Gyoshido wrote:

You're a gay, it's ok to have a terribly inaccurate and false opinion. *pat pat*

Motherfucker, I've been pretending to be straight for 20 years now

I know a woman I wanna fuck silly when I see one

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:09 pm

J-Arc wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:

That's not the definition of a gay D:

And no. You don't. Trust me. It's all in the penis. If your penis doesn't wanna be in her bum then you don't know. I want my penis in all of the idols I listed with increasing level. Like it's simply not a mental thing. My penis wrote this, not my hands.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
littlejay
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:09 pm

Gyoshido wrote:SHOW SPOILER

4th. G.NA

3rd. Hyosung

2nd. Bora

1st. Yura

Respectable list, clearly from a boob lovers perspective. Except for the IU. I don't get that at all.

i put IU there so i can look less of a pervert.

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:10 pm

littlejay wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:SHOW SPOILER

4th. G.NA

3rd. Hyosung

2nd. Bora

1st. Yura

i put IU there so i can look less of a pervert.

That's specifically why I left out Tia from Chocolate. We think a like.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Craykyungce
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:11 pm

5. Krystal - Jessica
4. Sunny - Kim Hyuna
3. Sooyoung - Nana -Nari- Sera (and pretty much all the rest of 9muses)
2. Moon Hyuna - Fei
1. Kyungri <3

yeah kinda like that I guess, I just know Kyungri is on my number 1 spot.

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
minkwon2
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:13 pm

Kyungri
Moon Hyuna
Sera
Sungah
Jiyeon

lol i am so biased EXCEPT FOR JIYEON IDK WHY BUT I FIND HER SO HOT

J-Arc

Gyoshido wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:You're a gay, it's ok to have a terribly inaccurate and false opinion. *pat pat*

And no. You don't. Trust me. It's all in the penis. If your penis doesn't wanna be in her bum then you don't know. I want my penis in all of the idols I listed with increasing level. Like it's simply not a mental thing. My penis wrote this, not my hands.

You're literally trying to tell me that what I find attractive isn't attractive simple because she doesn't rank on your list. I think @minkwon2 would agree with Moon Hyuna is a fucking goddess that we'd both be bi-curious for.

You can't fucking tell me that I can't be attracted to something. It just fucking happens, bam, done, game over.

Gyoshido

Craykyungce wrote:5. Krystal - Jessica
4. Sunny - Kim Hyuna
3. Sooyoung - Nana -Nari- Sera (and pretty much all the rest of 9muses)
2. Moon Hyuna - Fei
1. Kyungri <3

yeah kinda like that I guess, I just know Kyungri is on my number 1 spot.

A surprising lack of any of the prettiest idols. I see. The only pick I can agree on is the Krystal, Sica, and Kyungri.

Nine Muses are visually overrated. They each have very distinct flaws in their features, unlike most the prettier idols. Kyungri is probably the prettiest though. My penis wants to be in her more than the rest.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:14 pm

minkwon2 wrote:Kyungri
Moon Hyuna
Sera
Sungah
Jiyeon

lol i am so biased EXCEPT FOR JIYEON IDK WHY BUT I FIND HER SO HOT

Google Jiyeon. She probably won't be on your list anymore.

Admittedly she is super hot doe lol

J-Arc wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
J-Arc wrote:

You're literally trying to tell me that what I find attractive isn't attractive simple because she doesn't rank on your list. I think @minkwon2 would agree with Moon Hyuna is a fucking goddess that we'd both be bi-curious for.

You can't fucking tell me that I can't be attracted to something. It just fucking happens, bam, done, game over.

I'm not telling you what to find attractive, I'm just telling you it's wrong <3

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
boa578
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:17 pm

5. Jiyeon

4. Gyuri

3. Suzy

2. Tiffany

1. Hyuna