Back to Top!

Most Attractive Females In Kpop?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
damianb
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

5 - Nana
4 - Fei
3 - Hyomin
2 - Lee Hyori
1 - Moon Hyuna

minkwon2
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:19 pm

J-Arc wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
Motherfucker, I've been pretending to be straight for 20 years now

I know a woman I wanna fuck silly when I see one

That's not the definition of a gay D:

And no. You don't. Trust me. It's all in the penis. If your penis doesn't wanna be in her bum then you don't know. I want my penis in all of the idols I listed with increasing level. Like it's simply not a mental thing. My penis wrote this, not my hands.

You're literally trying to tell me that what I find attractive isn't attractive simple because she doesn't rank on your list. I think @minkwon2 would agree with Moon Hyuna is a fucking goddess that we'd both be bi-curious for.

You can't fucking tell me that I can't be attracted to something. It just fucking happens, bam, done, game over.

how could you not be, like look at her

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:20 pm

boa578 wrote:SHOW SPOILER 5. Jiyeon

4. Gyuri

3. Suzy

2. Tiffany

1. Hyuna

This is a very good list, although I don't know if I would say Gyuri is in it. Gyuri's a little....eh. Too japanese looking. She is basically perfect proportionally, but just the japanese nose. God.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:25 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:That's not the definition of a gay D:

And no. You don't. Trust me. It's all in the penis. If your penis doesn't wanna be in her bum then you don't know. I want my penis in all of the idols I listed with increasing level. Like it's simply not a mental thing. My penis wrote this, not my hands.

You're literally trying to tell me that what I find attractive isn't attractive simple because she doesn't rank on your list. I think @minkwon2 would agree with Moon Hyuna is a fucking goddess that we'd both be bi-curious for.

You can't fucking tell me that I can't be attracted to something. It just fucking happens, bam, done, game over.

Because these are a thing

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
minkwon2
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:28 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
J-Arc wrote:

ugh... hyeri is so gross though i honestly find her the least attractive in girls day

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:33 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:

ugh... hyeri is so gross though i honestly find her the least attractive in girls day

But you're a gay, and she is 18. 3 years she dwarfs Yura.

Her jaw line.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
minkwon2
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:35 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Because these are a thing

Her jaw line.

well duh lol why am i even posting here i don't pay attention to their looks i find hyoyeon kinda hot ffs

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:

Her jaw line.

well duh lol why am i even posting here i don't pay attention to their looks i find hyoyeon kinda hot ffs

As expected of a gay. Finding Hyoyeon attractive. For shame to the male species you heathen!

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:41 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:

Also, you finding Yura hot, as well as Nine Muses, is a result of the indoctrination in human society. They push this idea that "sexy" is the perfect look, and most attractive one, and if you have any other look you won't be considered as attractive. It's directly related to the fact personality cannot factor in to a gay mans perspective on a female. A male? Most the men you find attractive prolly have certain traits that you find attractive in them, in addition to their looks. However, when it comes to females, you don't enjoy the same characteristics in a female that a straight man would. For example I don't know if you would find it VISUALLY appealing when Taeyeon says something outrageous, like how her religion is "Cabbages." When she said that I was like "PENIS. INSIDE TAEYEON. NOW."

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
wonwon
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

No mentions for Woori, she has a ton of sex appeal

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

wonwon wrote:No mentions for Woori, she has a ton of sex appeal

Woori is my favorite member in Rainbow, but she isn't as pretty as a lot of other idols. Definitely the top of the B tier, but "sexy" doesn't really factor into visual appeal what-so-ever.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Quiet
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:49 pm

5. Kang Min Kyung
4. Kyungri
3. T-ae
2. Suzy
1. Yura

아이유~윤하~에이핑크~인피니트~ナノ
Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:52 pm

Quiet wrote:5. Kang Min Kyung
4. Kyungri
3. T-ae
2. Suzy
1. Yura

Don't think I would put Min Kyung that high, but it's a respectable choice. Otherwise this is probably the most solid list yet.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
wonwon
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:02 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
wonwon wrote:No mentions for Woori, she has a ton of sex appeal

Woori is my favorite member in Rainbow, but she isn't as pretty as a lot of other idols. Definitely the top of the B tier, but "sexy" doesn't really factor into visual appeal what-so-ever.

Ah so you want more facial attractiveness? Well I can't argue with Suzy, she is like actress beautiful. There's nothing unique about her face but she isnt plain in any way. It also helps that she doesn't have the body of a 12 year old

t-errorist
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:16 pm

minkwon2 wrote:Kyungri
Moon Hyuna
Sera
Sungah
Jiyeon

lol i am so biased EXCEPT FOR JIYEON IDK WHY BUT I FIND HER SO HOT

wat... all this time i thought you hated her lol