Back to Top!

Most Attractive Females In Kpop?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:18 pm

wonwon wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
wonwon wrote:No mentions for Woori, she has a ton of sex appeal

Woori is my favorite member in Rainbow, but she isn't as pretty as a lot of other idols. Definitely the top of the B tier, but "sexy" doesn't really factor into visual appeal what-so-ever.

Ah so you want more facial attractiveness? Well I can't argue with Suzy, she is like actress beautiful. There's nothing unique about her face but she isnt plain in any way. It also helps that she doesn't have the body of a 12 year old

It's asians. None of them have half way decent bodies. The max breast size is a small C cup, you can't gauge asian women on their bodies lol

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
t-errorist
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:18 pm

5.hyomin
4. hyuna
3.IU
2. Ailee
1. Eunjung
she is the ultimate woman.

wonwon
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
wonwon wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Woori is my favorite member in Rainbow, but she isn't as pretty as a lot of other idols. Definitely the top of the B tier, but "sexy" doesn't really factor into visual appeal what-so-ever.

Ah so you want more facial attractiveness? Well I can't argue with Suzy, she is like actress beautiful. There's nothing unique about her face but she isnt plain in any way. It also helps that she doesn't have the body of a 12 year old

It's asians. None of them have half way decent bodies. The max breast size is a small C cup, you can't gauge asian women on their bodies lol

Is your only definition of a good body double D's? Lol

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:23 pm

t-errorist wrote:5.hyomin
4. hyuna
3.IU
2. Ailee
1. Eunjung
she is the ultimate woman.

Best ranking yet. Absolutely. Not sure if I would put ailee that high, even though she is my faovorite, but the just are justifiable and Top15.

wonwon wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
wonwon wrote:

Is your only definition of a good body double D's? Lol

Double D's, or a good ass (if you are into that). Personally I don't care about asses. I like flat asses. Which is why I like asians. I also don't care about boobs when it comes to asians. If you aren't asian? C+ otherwise you're cut from the metaphorical team. Thank goodness basically every girl I know had D tits.

Also, what other features of a good body are there? Lol. Plus, face matters wayyy more. Body don't mean shit when you hit 35.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Shyguyo
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:28 pm

5.IU
4.UEE
3.Sooyoung
2.Gain
1.Raina

I feel embarrassed.

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:30 pm

Shyguyo wrote:5.Raina
4.UEE
3.Sooyoung
2.Gain
1.Taeyeon

Mhm I feel embarrassed, your list seems so amazing compared to mine because you're obviously the coolest person I know.

Gain shouldn't be on that list. Just google her.

The first three are all "big cheeks," someones a chubby chaser, ehhhh.

But I find sooyoung incredibly attractive. Is she top20? Nope, but I love her look. More than yuri. Raina is aight. Too common? UEE is too fat looking.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Shyguyo
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
4.UEE
3.Sooyoung
2.Gain
1.Taeyeon

Mhm I feel embarrassed, your list seems so amazing compared to mine because you're obviously the coolest person I know.

But I find sooyoung incredibly attractive. Is she top20? Nope, but I love her look. More than yuri. Raina is aight. Too common? UEE is too fat looking.

I changed it because I realized I don't like Taeyeon that much, I do like women with a chubbier face but not to keen on women with bigger bodies.

I have seen Gain without makeup I cringed but she is still beautiful, I think she has that whole monolid going on & I really like the whole "Asian face" look.

I always thought Sooyoung looked native American I like people in my race ya know? she just has that look.

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:38 pm

Shyguyo wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
4.UEE
3.Sooyoung
2.Gain
1.Taeyeon

I changed it because I realized I don't like Taeyeon that much, I do like women with a chubbier face but not to keen on women with bigger bodies.

I have seen Gain without makeup I cringed but she is still beautiful, I think she has that whole monolid going on & I really like the whole "Asian face" look.

I always thought Sooyoung looked native American I like people in my race ya know? she just has that look.

I mean most people will disagree, but I find sooyoung hot as fuck. Post The Boys that is. Back in the day she was sorta fugly, but now she is stacked as fuck. I find her the 5th most attractive in SNSD honestly, which is amazing considering they have Taeny, Fany, Sica, and Sunny. Those 4 are hard to surpass. That's pretty impressive. If she was in most other groups she would be 2nd, or even first in some. Plus, her personality is to die for. Personality wise my second favorite member. She carries SNSD variety SO HARD.

Nah gain's an ugly fuck.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Shyguyo
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
Shyguyo wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Gain shouldn't be on that list. Just google her.

I mean most people will disagree, but I find sooyoung hot as fuck. Post The Boys that is. Back in the day she was sorta fugly, but now she is stacked as fuck. I find her the 5th most attractive in SNSD honestly, which is amazing considering they have Taeny, Fany, Sica, and Sunny. Those 4 are hard to surpass. That's pretty impressive. If she was in most other groups she would be 2nd, or even first in some. Plus, her personality is to die for. Personality wise my second favorite member. She carries SNSD variety SO HARD.

Nah gain's an ugly fuck.

Yeah Sooyoung is pretty great, I actually preferred her face pre The Boys, she got some work done probably, Her bottom lip is smaller, She's pretty cute now.

Gain has a face that relies mostly on her make-up, Sooyoung on the other hand is the best in SNSD barefaced (chosen by SNSD ofc) she is hawt. >:D >:D

Gyoshido
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:51 pm

Shyguyo wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Shyguyo wrote:I changed it because I realized I don't like Taeyeon that much, I do like women with a chubbier face but not to keen on women with bigger bodies.

Nah gain's an ugly fuck.

Yeah Sooyoung is pretty great, I actually preferred her face pre The Boys, she got some work done probably, Her bottom lip is smaller, She's pretty cute now.

Gain has a face that relies mostly on her make-up, Sooyoung on the other hand is the best in SNSD barefaced (chosen by SNSD ofc) she is hawt. >:D >:D

She is one of the best barefaced, but both Taeyeon and Yoona are far prettier. Yoona ACTUALLY is one of the best females barefaced. Very few idols have the natural look that she has, and it baffles me. Tiffany is actually one of the best no make up. Personally I find her the most attractive overall in SNSD. I'm a lip+eye smile guy. Hence the whole Seungyeon thing. Eyesmile+cupids bow. Hyeri has the best cupids bow, and Fany has an eyesmile. Seungyeons the only idol with a better eyesmile than Fany. Hell those two basically invented eyesmile to becoming a thing that was talked about on variety. They made it big lol.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
YukiStar9
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:37 pm

1. Heechul
2. Sunny
3. Minzy
4. Sojin
5. Ailee

Heechul's wife~
beul4h
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

you've got a good list! something i can agree on but mine is slightly different i guess

i must be tasteless though because i'm adding hyuna and iu to my list >.>

something to me is off about suzy's lips so i'm not gonna add her and i'm not a huge fan of eunjung's face shape or something so she won't be on my list either
krystal i feel is a little bit too plain to add even though i do find her pretty

but anyway this is my list :nervous:
SHOW SPOILER 1. Hyeri
2. Sulli
3. iu
4. Hyuna
5. Taeyeon

kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

ONLY 5? T.T
daum
do you know just how long my GCL is....?? well? its freaking long. And that's Only my GCL - which does not include guys.

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
minkwon2
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:41 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:But you're a gay, and she is 18. 3 years she dwarfs Yura.

well duh lol why am i even posting here i don't pay attention to their looks i find hyoyeon kinda hot ffs

Also, you finding Yura hot, as well as Nine Muses, is a result of the indoctrination in human society. They push this idea that "sexy" is the perfect look, and most attractive one, and if you have any other look you won't be considered as attractive. It's directly related to the fact personality cannot factor in to a gay mans perspective on a female. A male? Most the men you find attractive prolly have certain traits that you find attractive in them, in addition to their looks. However, when it comes to females, you don't enjoy the same characteristics in a female that a straight man would. For example I don't know if you would find it VISUALLY appealing when Taeyeon says something outrageous, like how her religion is "Cabbages." When she said that I was like "PENIS. INSIDE TAEYEON. NOW."

oh i totally know what you mean. im into some unattractive looking as fuck guys just because of the way they act. like eunhyuk

Shyguyo
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:43 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:1. Heechul
2. Sunny
3. Minzy
4. Sojin
5. Ailee

I forgot about Sojin & Hyeri on my list, I love both of their eyes they just scream gorgeous. <3