Back to Top!

Most Attractive Females In Kpop?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
Luhanismine_88
Post Oct 14, 2013 @ 3:27 am

5.) Krytal Jung

4.) Fei

3.)Hyuna

2.) Jia

1.) Boa

lupotatohan @ twitter

emii_gems
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:37 pm

For me it is really hard also because you got cute,hot,sexy,stunning and just plain beautiful without makeup. That is only the face. Then their is the body so it has to match up. So for me a person has to have some of those qualities in their appearance. But in my opinion pretty is very different from others. I like when k-pop idols are curvy but they have to be stunning in that aspect. Or be tall and not look like a stick (healthy). But so many k-pop girl idols are various to the skinny side so it makes it even more hard to choose. But based off appearance and their best photo that will be my judgement. Nothing to do with musical ability.

I am posting in my opinion the prettiness females in kpop groups.

15& ROOKIE GROUP - Yerin
I would say that even though Jimin is my bias in this group Yerin is really the prettiest. With her easy natural smile and eyes.
SHOW SPOILER

4Minute- So Hyun
She is adorable with the right amount. Yes I think she is the prettiest in 4min.
SHOW SPOILER

After School- Nana,Raina
Nana is one of the perfections of kpop. She can sing and has the perfect figure for her height. Raina is really the opposite in terms of structure of face and body, (short,cheeky) while Nana is stunning Raina is just lovely (big eyes innocent look) polar opposites really I think.
Nana
SHOW SPOILER

Raina
SHOW SPOILER fanpop.com images are not allowed!

Davichi- kang min kyung
I would almost say that both of them are equally pretty but KMK has a little more edge because her face is more wholesome in way.

SHOW SPOILER

Fiestar - Lenzy
Lenzy is really has stunning kinda rare beauty that will probably never change in any concept.

SHOW SPOILER

SNSD - Sooyoung, Yoona , Seohyun
I know everyone in GG is gorgeous but the beauty that these three have is incomparable. It's not even a bias thing because Taeyeon i think eyes are way too small, and Tiffany is just an everyday kind of beauty. Sooyoung whole face structure is one of a kind and he face has the forever look where no matter how old she gets she will look the same. Yoona has the perfect beauty in Korean standards but honestly she is kinda perfect her complexion and eyes fit so well in every way. Seohyun has the innocent school girl look.

SHOW SPOILER
Sooyoung
SHOW SPOILER

Yoona
SHOW SPOILER

Seohyun
SHOW SPOILER

SISTAR-Bora
Bora hands down is the prettiest in the group. Her beauty is breathe taking and she can do so many styles . And her body is so well proportioned.

SHOW SPOILER
SHOW SPOILER
SHOW SPOILER

Secret-Hana
Hana aka Zinger is very gorgeous to say the least. Her body is really like no one's in k-pop. It's also not a bias thing she really has a beauty that is incomparable .

SHOW SPOILER
SHOW SPOILER
SHOW SPOILER
SHOW SPOILER

S♥NE~SECRETIME~Aileean~PLAYGIRLZ~STAR1~BANA~DAI5Y ~SAY A~D-UNIT~

SooYoungster~HyoHunnie~ ZingerTime~Reindears~aBORAbles~CAPs~M&M’s~
sunggyuluver
Post Oct 16, 2013 @ 12:57 am

I can only pick 1.

Sojin....

You know I don't pay attention to female artists. :nervous:

exogirl96
Post Oct 16, 2013 @ 2:15 am

1st-sandara park
2nd-victoria
3rd- bom
4th-krystal
5th - jessica :)

hi my name is rhea from philippines kris and choi minho biased, 15 yr. old. :D
sunggyuluver
Post Nov 19, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

You should make one for males cause I don't pay attention to Females.

neojasnee
Post Nov 19, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

1)Lee Hyori

2)Yoobin

3)Jessica

4)Jooyeon

5)Hyomin

hoshikama
Post Nov 19, 2013 @ 2:33 pm

1. Nana (after school)
2. Sulli (f (x))
3. Jiyeon (t-ara)
4. Son Dambi
5. Cl (2ne1)

♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior