Back to Top!

My KPOP Confessions

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
Yaayanee
Post May 29, 2014 @ 8:45 pm

So in this thread, you'll share personal stories and/or thoughts you have about anything in KPOP. It is not to be confused as a bash thread or complaints thread - you can bash and/or complain, but it's mostly a place where you can share confessions you have about a particular group, company, celebrity (in the Korean entertainment industry only), and fans, etc. Here are some examples:

X, Not a confession: I think X group sucks//X member is untalented//these fans are bogus.
O, A Confession: I look down on X types of groups because...//I have a koreaboo friend so that's why I hate X fans.//I like to pretend I'm X celeb.

Confessions can diss, but they ultimately have to be something you confessed to do or think before, or was a secret of yours that others didn't know about before (ex. I have [insert unnecessary amount of albums], etc.) This thread can be as controversial as we allow it to be. Don't post expecting no one can comment on a post of yours down the road.

SHOW Confessions KPOP is kids' music - only after being a fan I see how it really is. I totally agree with @Hongbin_Swaggy with this. But to clarify, idol music is what I mean when I say this. The general Korean music scene isn't so.

I have standards with singing/rapping in KPOP. Hell, not all of my biases are phenomenally talented and that sometimes bothers me. So many groups out there shouldn't have even debuted. I ONLY consider an idol talented if they can contribute musically. And it has to be a unique input, not something that's easily replaceable.

K Dramas suck. I don't know how people get into them. People always suggest them to me, but I have nearly zero interest in watching any more.

I'm embarrassed of the fact I got into KPOP this far TBH, mostly because it takes away a lot of time. The time spent here, Tumblr, bothers me sometimes.

KPOP fans are the most annoying. And if I see another idiot go into detail how KPOP is just like American POP - no bitch. KPOP is like Disney/Nick stars' music, acting, and fan culture, not the rest, stop kidding yourself. Honestly, I'm a hypocrite with this because I always bag on Disney channel shit, but then again I'm into KPOP so I really can't talk. But I like to think I dump on KPOP a lot too.

Oh yeah, sometimes I get a sick glee from groups disbanding. :)

I have more, but I'm forgetting some...

ninaxbj
Post May 29, 2014 @ 9:38 pm

Complaints
Why don't SM and YG artist like everrrr collab? It would be epic, the fanwars, the music, the ships.
Why can't SM do shit right with f(x) or SHINee. SHINee is suppose to be DBSK level by now or at least Bigbang but noooooo. F(x) is just.....-pushes them to the side-
I don't find most of JYP artists attractive.
What is wrong with Afterschool seriously Apink is just as boring to me but how did they get so popular? Must be Bomi because she's awesome.
Never liked CL after ILY promos. I can't like 2ne1 anymore like I use to and Bom use to be my favvee but now idk with them.
Confession
I thought Minho was useless at first lul
I have a feeling that people in S.K are more sheltered than I was (which I thought was pretty damn near impossible) because the comments they leave sometimes are just soooo ignorant. It's almost like they're not even aware of other issues/cultures besides their own and the definition of offensive.
Can not get into K-indie besides loveholic and Nell idk what's wrong with meeeee D:
I want to do Jonghyun.Taemin.simultaneously. but Jjong's sister fetish is creepy.but then again that has nothing to do with sex sooo.

WELP that's all I got for now XD.

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

Yaayanee
Post May 30, 2014 @ 8:59 am

ninaxbj wrote:Complaints
Why don't SM and YG artist like everrrr collab? It would be epic, the fanwars, the music, the ships.
Why can't SM do shit right with f(x) or SHINee. SHINee is suppose to be DBSK level by now or at least Bigbang but noooooo. F(x) is just.....-pushes them to the side-
What is wrong with Afterschool seriously Apink is just as boring to me but how did they get so popular? Must be Bomi because she's awesome.
Never liked CL after ILY promos. I can't like 2ne1 anymore like I use to and Bom use to be my favvee but now idk with them.
Confession
I have a feeling that people in S.K are more sheltered than I was (which I thought was pretty damn near impossible) because the comments they leave sometimes are just soooo ignorant. It's almost like they're not even aware of other issues/cultures besides their own and the definition of offensive.
Can not get into K-indie besides loveholic and Nell idk what's wrong with meeeee D:
I want to do Jonghyun.Taemin.simultaneously. but Jjong's sister fetish is creepy.but then again that has nothing to do with sex sooo.

XDD OMG Jonghyun's sister fetish. It's too early to be laughing this hard. Ah my head.

KrisTheNoonaSlayer
Post May 30, 2014 @ 9:09 am

.........My only confession is that I want to be in a massive gangbang with all the members (and ex member) of EXO.
is this even a confession? Like, does anyone not already assume this?
I don't know. But i'm not jk...It's not like "Oh this is totally just for lulz it's not like I would actually do it."
Oh. But I would...and I would enjoy every minute of it.
Even suho and sehun who i'm not attracted to.
My god...!
I have become a crazy Exoslut! *^^* :sad:

EXO - BIG BANG - SHINEE - BTS - GOT7- SPICA - B.A.P
Hongbin_Swaggy
Post May 30, 2014 @ 9:17 am

Well for me, as a genre I think Kpop is childrens music. As far as subject matter and marketing its kids shit so going super hard fangirling over these artist as a grown person is stupid. I also think the entire culture surrounding the kpop industry including netizens and scandals and koreans perception of things is cancer that shouldnt be taken seriously. The whole k-music scene is delulu as fuck. Thats my confession.

ninaxbj
Post May 30, 2014 @ 10:24 am

Yaayanee wrote:
Confession

XDD OMG Jonghyun's sister fetish. It's too early to be laughing this hard. Ah my head.

Shit is weiiird right? I think even Key was weirded out by him talking about his 'noona' at one point. Every time he talks about her I'm like O_o "Niggaaa you DO know you're related right?!" Thanks Kim Jonghyun for ruining my mood. It's already pedo enough you've been creeping on Taemin since replay, like..don't add incest to the list plz. LOL Somhow he's my bias though.
@KrisTheNoonaSlayer Hey as long as you share Kai I seen no problem here XD. This turned into the sexually frustrated thread reaaal quick.

Yaayanee
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:40 am

ninaxbj wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:
Confession

Shit is weiiird right? I think even Key was weirded out by him talking about his 'noona' at one point. Every time he talks about her I'm like O_o "Niggaaa you DO know you're related right?!" Thanks Kim Jonghyun for ruining my mood. It's already pedo enough you've been creeping on Taemin since replay, like..don't add incest to the list plz. LOL Somhow he's my bias though.
@KrisTheNoonaSlayer Hey as long as you share Kai I seen no problem here XD. This turned into the sexually frustrated thread reaaal quick.

XDD!!! I remember you said something similar to the sister fetish before and I couldn't stop laughing same as now. Jonghyun is just like sexual frustration personified. He always make things sound more sexual than needed. That man, also the way he speaks about his mom!! He's just too hyped up in general. But OMG, what do you mean by the Key thing? XD Was it an interview, I swear half the time Key looks like he wants to slap him silly.

wonwon
Post May 30, 2014 @ 2:40 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Well for me, as a genre I think Kpop is childrens music. As far as subject matter and marketing its kids shit so going super hard fangirling over these artist as a grown person is stupid. I also think the entire culture surrounding the kpop industry including netizens and scandals and koreans perception of things is cancer that shouldnt be taken seriously. The whole k-music scene is delulu as fuck. Thats my confession.

Wait... then why are you here, you talk like its beneath you.

ninaxbj
Post May 30, 2014 @ 2:45 pm

Yaayanee wrote:
ninaxbj wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:XDD OMG Jonghyun's sister fetish. It's too early to be laughing this hard. Ah my head.

XDD!!! I remember you said something similar to the sister fetish before and I couldn't stop laughing same as now. Jonghyun is just like sexual frustration personified. He always make things sound more sexual than needed. That man, also the way he speaks about his mom!! He's just too hyped up in general. But OMG, what do you mean by the Key thing? XD Was it an interview, I swear half the time Key looks like he wants to slap him silly.

^This. That's why I can't with Jonghyun , he's too muuuch. Sometimes I feel like doing it for Key. LOOOOL I remember, I think I was talking about his lack of chemistry with Taeyeon hahaha! Oh yeaaa I forgot about how he talks about his mama. Well that makes it somewhat better but I guess this means he's just a weirdo XD. I think it was a radio interview maybe Shim shim tapa or Sukira when he was like

J: "My sister is pretty right? She'll marry good :)"
K :-*bitch please face* What? I've seen your sister though.."
J: -defensive as fuck- "WHAT'S THAT MEAN?! SHE'S PRETTY!"
K :O_o -ignores-
J:........She totally pretty.
Lol or it was something like that idr lmao. I'll find it or something. Ugh~ You know what... maybe I take that back about wanting to do Jjong (not really), he'd probably kill me or some shit.

J-Arc
Post May 30, 2014 @ 2:51 pm

I've developed a slight sense of superiority since I've broadened my horizons and listen to other genres within Korean music, and pay more attention to nugus than most.

I strongly believe I have better tastes than the average listener.

While most KPOP is childish, I say if you believe the entire genre is like that, you're a close minded fool

Having a hot member will not stop me from bashing a group. I will still, however, slap my salami to them

On a side note, yea, I realize what I sound like based on what I typed

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post May 30, 2014 @ 5:49 pm

wonwon wrote:
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Well for me, as a genre I think Kpop is childrens music. As far as subject matter and marketing its kids shit so going super hard fangirling over these artist as a grown person is stupid. I also think the entire culture surrounding the kpop industry including netizens and scandals and koreans perception of things is cancer that shouldnt be taken seriously. The whole k-music scene is delulu as fuck. Thats my confession.

I never said I dont like the music. I just hate the culture surrounding it

wonwon
Post May 30, 2014 @ 6:17 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:
wonwon wrote:

I never said I dont like the music. I just hate the culture surrounding it

You said its kids music and that grown people who fangirl over it (ie half of kps users) are stupid. Kps is a place for everything that you seemingly hate so if you just like the music itself I dont see why you would come here.

boa578
Post May 30, 2014 @ 6:40 pm

I don't like most boy groups, I find them to be bland and boring

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post May 31, 2014 @ 6:07 am

wonwon wrote:You said its kids music and that grown people who fangirl over it (ie half of kps users) are stupid. Kps is a place for everything that you seemingly hate so if you just like the music itself I dont see why you would come here.

Cause I feel like it. Who the fuck are you?

wonwon
Post May 31, 2014 @ 6:31 am

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:
wonwon wrote:You said its kids music and that grown people who fangirl over it (ie half of kps users) are stupid. Kps is a place for everything that you seemingly hate so if you just like the music itself I dont see why you would come here.

Cause I feel like it. Who the fuck are you?

Good reasoning there.