Back to Top!

Super Junior VS EXO

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
jojo85ers
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:20 am

WARNING: If you have an heart attack then don't come here :serious: , in the first place this thread is in FANWARS... >:D

VS

Kpop Fans:
Youtube Views = Success = Popularity

Jpop Fans:
Album Sales = Success = Popularity
quiane28
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:24 am

Hmm I am not a fan both of them ^_^*

BuYong
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:29 am

exo.
i'm so biased..

YukiStar9
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:30 am

No.

Heechul's wife~
shishkebabz
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:31 am

SUPER JUNIOR!!!

obsessedwithftisland
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:57 am

Exo because biased

Bromiscuous
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 7:16 am

i prefer exo because im biased/more familiar with them but i still like a few suju songs (sorry sorry, answer, twins, mr simple,etc)

Lialia
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:51 am

EXO..............because the whole group is just hotter

lillian23910
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:14 am

Super Junior bc their all older than me, even baby Henry who is the youngest. Plus I only like Chen, Tao and Luhan. I don't mind Xiumin either but that's pretty it.

As for music, I don't think its fair to compare bc Super Junior has tons of songs and more experience. Plus more talent, and sorry sorry answer beats anything EXO has put out including Baby don't cry and My lady. I love those songs, but nothing compares hearing sorry sorry answer while Eunhyuk strips his clothes off.

mentalxfiction
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:17 am

SuJu because they're the senior artists.
But give it a few years, I think EXO has the potential to surpass them.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
minkwon2
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:18 am

History was composed better and less repetitive than Sorry Sorry. They used the whole electric theme in History better because the entire song wasn't autotuned over, just in certain sections to add that sound to the song without it being overbearing. The dancing in History is a lot more eccentric and less repetive as well. And the MV has a better scenery. Also, the rap part of History is awesome.

I'll probably come across as biased, but I bias EXO for a reason

If were talking about group as a whole, I'd say it used to be Super Junior, but they've certainly lost respect in the industry and EXO is on the rise.

rhythmdivine
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:22 am

Exo

chillin' in the freezer when i'm under pressure. i put it on ice, bitch. dr. pepper. DIRTY VIBE

Kihaegirl
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:24 am

You're comparing a group that has been in the game since 2005 to a group that debuted in 2012
You're comparing a CLASSIC to History.
I love both but seriously....Suju>>>>>>>

heedicktator
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:43 am

Heechul > Super Junior > EXO

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.