Back to Top!

Debate What is your opinion on training before debuting?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
Wikipedia
Post Apr 08, 2014 @ 2:07 pm

ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:
do you mean singing in the right technique?
I thought they would get teached that...

Yoona sucks because her voice is not appealing and she doesn't even try hard...

aww man, I guess then it really shows who's actually talented

lawl. I highly doubt it since many idols suck ass at singing. Yoona sucks at singing because she can't sing. Her voice sounds a lot like other girl group members so I doubt it's unappealing to the masses. I don't know if she tries at singing or not though...

I'm talking YG and SM tho and they have one of the best
Yoona's voice is just blergh, it's defo unappealing to me, I never got the masses anyway

Even tho SM and YG probably have the best trainee systems, overall it's very flawed. I'd say YG's is a bit better considering how they taught Taeyang to sing when they originally planned on him being a rapper. He's good now so YG must have done something right there.

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
ImSoFreaknSorry
Post Apr 10, 2014 @ 5:09 am

Wikipedia wrote:
ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
lawl. I highly doubt it since many idols suck ass at singing. Yoona sucks at singing because she can't sing. Her voice sounds a lot like other girl group members so I doubt it's unappealing to the masses. I don't know if she tries at singing or not though...

I'm talking YG and SM tho and they have one of the best
Yoona's voice is just blergh, it's defo unappealing to me, I never got the masses anyway

Even tho SM and YG probably have the best trainee systems, overall it's very flawed. I'd say YG's is a bit better considering how they taught Taeyang to sing when they originally planned on him being a rapper. He's good now so YG must have done something right there.

I agree :D

i am not here for bubble gum bullshit.