Back to Top!

Debate which fandom, in your opinion, is the shittiest?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
bestusernameever
Post May 25, 2015 @ 5:27 am

I dislike most, if not all fandoms, but SM fandoms are cray, particularly sones and exo-ls.

sones put me off snsd completely with their over-praise and bashing of other groups.
exo-ls claim that their 4-year-old, falling apart semi-rookie group is the best in the world, when the only talented really person in there (with the exception of kai, he did nothing wrong aside from being overhyped asf) is probably baekhyun, and he's a dick.

suju and ELFs are annoying, too. VIPs and Blackjacks get a little bit carried away with the praising (though unlike SM, they don't bash other groups AS MUCH to make their idols look better). Inspirits, ARMYs and Starlights seem pretty decent fandoms, though I've seen a few nutcases, just not as much as other groups. Winner have a nice fandom despite making awful music and Apink and their fans are terrible. 4Minute seems to have okay fans but I feel sorry for them because they tend to be the victim of a lot of butthurt bashing from other fandoms.

miss a and girls day fans like to claim their groups are the best girl groups ever, too, when they're practically the same. I really cannot tell the difference. red velvet fans are annoying, too.

your thoughts?

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 25, 2015 @ 5:52 am

If any group was as popular as SNSD or EXO, they'd have fans like that. Plus, every fandom has bad apples and have said or done something wrong. Similarly, every fandom also has nice people in it - some fandoms moreso than others. So I guess it's the entire K-pop fandom that's cray?

Except my fandoms of course, tee hee~

BabyPandaHat
Post May 25, 2015 @ 7:45 am

All kpop fandoms are insane tbh. Kpop is an insane genre that is growing way too fast with untalented and uninteresting groups.  *^^*

That said, I dislike Exotics (I refuse to call them Exo-l because this isn't the fucking KLM), and I hate Henecias with a passion. They're insane as fuck. Slowly starting to hate my own fandom, Triple S, too but most of them are Henecia, so I guess that's why they suck so much. Delusional fucks that they are. 

Left Kpopselca
littlejay
Post May 25, 2015 @ 11:49 am

even though SNSD is done and gone with i still hate sones with a passion

Kumiho
Post May 25, 2015 @ 12:08 pm

Most GZBs are delusional assholes and don't get me started on Exo-ls...

TaShawol
Post May 25, 2015 @ 11:08 pm

I really despise the SS501 fans (I don't know their fandom name) that still support and defend Kim Hyun Joong after what that asshole has done -_- Just accept that your oppa isn't all that you thought he was. I dislike exo-l's as well and I feel really sorry for all the exo-l's that are honest and not stupid, same goes for the SS501 fans.
ARMY's are really perverted...but I love them :3 

A.R.M.YSHAWOLIGOT7

[b][i] [/i][/b][b][i][/i][/b]

bestusernameever
Post May 26, 2015 @ 1:34 am

TaShawol wrote:I really despise the SS501 fans (I don't know their fandom name) that still support and defend Kim Hyun Joong after what that asshole has done -_- Just accept that your oppa isn't all that you thought he was. I dislike exo-l's as well and I feel really sorry for all the exo-l's that are honest and not stupid, same goes for the SS501 fans.
ARMYs are probably my favorite along with inspirits. they seem pretty chill aside from the occassional dumbass and they're hilarious and adorable. and the way they support each other, other fandoms (usually) and their group is really nice. the recent thing with V was unnecessary, so I feel bad for them.

Idk what the eff is happening with KHJ, but I saw the pictures of the bruises and some comments, and it was really disgusting what some of them were saying.

nixssu
Post May 26, 2015 @ 3:58 am

bestusernameever wrote:
TaShawol wrote:I really despise the SS501 fans (I don't know their fandom name) that still support and defend Kim Hyun Joong after what that asshole has done -_- Just accept that your oppa isn't all that you thought he was. I dislike exo-l's as well and I feel really sorry for all the exo-l's that are honest and not stupid, same goes for the SS501 fans.
ARMYs are probably my favorite along with inspirits. they seem pretty chill aside from the occassional dumbass and they're hilarious and adorable. and the way they support each other, other fandoms (usually) and their group is really nice. the recent thing with V was unnecessary, so I feel bad for them.

Idk what the eff is happening with KHJ, but I saw the pictures of the bruises and some comments, and it was really disgusting what some of them were saying.

I wouldn't say that about Korean inspirits though. I feel like international inspirits are very chill and they don't really get into fanwars and shit but the Korean ones love to blow things out of proportion. Especially with the Ryu Sujeong incident and the merge so dramatic.

I agree with what most of you are saying about Triple S though, especially KHJ's fans, they're so delusional. And those wanting a full group reunion, please, I would rather have the 4 back together without KHJ. They need to wake up.

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
IU | f(x) | INFINITE | JYJ | Park Jung Min
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
BabyPandaHat
Post May 26, 2015 @ 4:47 am

SS501 fans are called Triple S, but Hyunjoong's fans are called Henecia. There's - overall - a HUGE difference between Triple S and Henecia. Most 'triple s' are not Triple S but henecias, thought they claim to be a Triple S, they only like HJL and even bash the other members for no reason (because they're delusional as fuck for some reason). Most of our fandom is actually legit nice and have a brain, his fans however don't. The worst part is that it's mostly foreign fans that support him, which pisses me off because foreign fans are usually known to be less delusional than k-fans. 
I know how you feel tho, because, as a loyal Triple S, I wanted to set fire to literally every fucking moron who supported him through this thing. 

btw if I sound mean or overall very defensive, I'm sorry, that was not my intention, I get a liiiittle upset when people compare all of SS to Henecia, and also because most people don't know SS at all, and then bash them for no reason (in this case, you had a good reason lol so don't worry) I get mad because, aside from hyunjoong after what he did, they're just really precious)

Left Kpopselca
bestusernameever
Post May 26, 2015 @ 8:05 am

@nixssu - tbh Korean fans, whether they're inspirits or anything else are all generally nutcases anyway (not even sorry)

annnd UPDATE: thank you, exo-ls for once again confirming that you're the second worst fandom ever (after henecias) judging by the comments of the new episode of hello counselor with jessi, bts and Kim Kayeon & Lim Yohwan in it jfc

TaShawol
Post May 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:
SS501 fans are called Triple S, but Hyunjoong's fans are called Henecia. There's - overall - a HUGE difference between Triple S and Henecia. Most 'triple s' are not Triple S but henecias, thought they claim to be a Triple S, they only like HJL and even bash the other members for no reason (because they're delusional as fuck for some reason). Most of our fandom is actually legit nice and have a brain, his fans however don't. The worst part is that it's mostly foreign fans that support him, which pisses me off because foreign fans are usually known to be less delusional than k-fans. 
I know how you feel tho, because, as a loyal Triple S, I wanted to set fire to literally every fucking moron who supported him through this thing. 

btw if I sound mean or overall very defensive, I'm sorry, that was not my intention, I get a liiiittle upset when people compare all of SS to Henecia, and also because most people don't know SS at all, and then bash them for no reason (in this case, you had a good reason lol so don't worry) I get mad because, aside from hyunjoong after what he did, they're just really precious)
I wasn't trying to bash the whole fandom or anything and that's why I only said the fans that still support khj and shit because I have seen a bunch of Triple S's go against him and accept that he's a dick and so I was just referring to henecias, I just didn't know about the two fandoms or the differences so thank you for explaining that to me. It's fine for you to defend your fandom though cause I did post this in the "which fandom, in your opinion, is the shittiest?" thread. So I guess it's just henecias I despise then. Sorry about that though  :nervous:

A.R.M.YSHAWOLIGOT7

BabyPandaHat
Post May 27, 2015 @ 12:30 am

TaShawol wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:

I wasn't trying to bash the whole fandom or anything and that's why I only said the fans that still support khj and shit because I have seen a bunch of Triple S's go against him and accept that he's a dick and so I was just referring to henecias, I just didn't know about the two fandoms or the differences so thank you for explaining that to me. It's fine for you to defend your fandom though cause I did post this in the "which fandom, in your opinion, is the shittiest?" thread. So I guess it's just henecias I despise then. Sorry about that though  :nervous:
thats okay I'm not mad  <3  i think i came off a liittle defensive, sorry about that ^^

Left Kpopselca
TaShawol
Post May 27, 2015 @ 3:56 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:
TaShawol wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:SS501 fans are called Triple S, but Hyunjoong's fans are called Henecia. There's - overall - a HUGE difference between Triple S and Henecia. Most 'triple s' are not Triple S but henecias, thought they claim to be a Triple S, they only like HJL and even bash the other members for no reason (because they're delusional as fuck for some reason). Most of our fandom is actually legit nice and have a brain, his fans however don't. The worst part is that it's mostly foreign fans that support him, which pisses me off because foreign fans are usually known to be less delusional than k-fans. 

thats okay I'm not mad  <3  i think i came off a liittle defensive, sorry about that ^^
It's okay :P I'm actually really thankful for your post and you didn't come of bad or anything so don't worry haha 

A.R.M.YSHAWOLIGOT7

BabyPandaHat
Post May 31, 2015 @ 8:30 pm

TaShawol wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
TaShawol wrote:I wasn't trying to bash the whole fandom or anything and that's why I only said the fans that still support khj and shit because I have seen a bunch of Triple S's go against him and accept that he's a dick and so I was just referring to henecias, I just didn't know about the two fandoms or the differences so thank you for explaining that to me. It's fine for you to defend your fandom though cause I did post this in the "which fandom, in your opinion, is the shittiest?" thread. So I guess it's just henecias I despise then. Sorry about that though  :nervous:
It's okay :P I'm actually really thankful for your post and you didn't come of bad or anything so don't worry haha 
Oh that's good to hear, phew. 

btw I only now notice you're called Shawol, I love SHINee too!

Left Kpopselca