Back to Top!

Debate Why do you think some kpop fans make fun of fans who dont stan top tier groups?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
kurumi
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:57 am

being a kissme ive suffered so much throughout my kpop fangirling lifetime T.T -sigh- so much bullshit given to me just because i dont stan a top tier group T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T

u-gay
ThinCrust
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:01 am

I don't feel people should stan a top tier group just because they're on top. I think people should stan whoever they like. And if that group isn't as popular who cares? Sometimes I look at the rookies because there isn't a bunch of b.s that comes with it.

kurumi
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:02 am

ThinCrust wrote:I don't feel people should stan a top tier group just because they're on top. I think people should stan whoever they like. And if that group isn't as popular who cares? Sometimes I look at the rookies because there isn't a bunch of b.s that comes with it.

why cant we all live in harmony *^^*

u-gay
ThinCrust
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:03 am

kurumi wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:I don't feel people should stan a top tier group just because they're on top. I think people should stan whoever they like. And if that group isn't as popular who cares? Sometimes I look at the rookies because there isn't a bunch of b.s that comes with it.

why cant we all live in harmony *^^*

We should.

Truekma
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:04 am

girl, it can be just as hard stanning SJ sometimes... x.x

But that's really mean if people make fun of you for that >:{ People are free to stan who they want to; we all have our reasons for liking what we like...

#SHAMEXO
iggyloves
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:04 am

People are stupid. Just do your thing.

I love the KissMe

in my heart UKiss is a top tier group :3 Kiseop <3

YukiStar9
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:05 am

Well, I'm a VIP and ELF and I've suffered alot throughout my kpop fangirling lifetime too T.T

Heechul's wife~
SirTomfoolery
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:09 am

Being a RAINBOW fan is suffering.

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:11 am

I know right? They seem to think we are lesser beings for not stanning top tier groups... like wtf? I'll like what I wanna fucking like you egotistical shits...If I don't wanna like Suju, SHINee, EXO, BAP, B2ST, etc... that's my fucking decision, fuck yourself.

~St☆rlight~
SugarShapley
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:16 am

because when they can't say they are untalented, dumb or ugly they have to resort to talking bout sales/popularity
even though we all know highest sales have shit-all to do with the music actually being the best or not

lillian23910
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:20 am

@Truekma OMG, ur sig I like <3

Anyways, some pll here needs to stop being a bish and saying that i only stan the group and no one gives a shiz. Let me stan my nugu groups!

Truekma
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:21 am

lillian23910 wrote:@Truekma OMG, ur sig I like <3

eeee thank you so much! <3 <3 <3

#SHAMEXO
lillian23910
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:22 am

YukiStar9 wrote:Well, I'm a VIP and ELF and I've suffered alot throughout my kpop fangirling lifetime too T.T

Ya, that's true but there are some pll that have nothing to contribute but to tell you that the group is nugu and laugh at you for stanning them. That's not cool. :serious:

YukiStar9
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:24 am

lillian23910 wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:Well, I'm a VIP and ELF and I've suffered alot throughout my kpop fangirling lifetime too T.T

Ya, that's true but there are some pll that have nothing to contribute but to tell you that the group is nugu and laugh at you for stanning them. That's not cool. :serious:

gurl even tho Suju are not nugus they still get more hate than all of the nugu groups combined

Heechul's wife~
lillian23910
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:38 am

YukiStar9 wrote:
lillian23910 wrote:

gurl even tho Suju are not nugus they still get more hate than all of the nugu groups combined

It's true, especially when they say that suju is old and their gonna break up T.T That they already passed the peak of their career.That their untalented, ugly and their songs suck....but then I am like keep hating. It's not gonna make ur bias group do better.

When someone makes fun of a nugu group though you can't do that. Their sales suck bc their nugu T.T