Back to Top!

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the sexy concepts?

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
Page 1 of 1
Wikipedia
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 1:52 am

So long as the song is good, idc about whether they are 'classy sexy' or 'raunchy sexy'. They're all the same in the end.

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
wonwon
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 2:02 am

Hmmm yes I can be swayed by a decent song but overall girl groups are boring me to tears with the sexy thing lol

Hlynb93
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 3:53 am

Wikipedia wrote:So long as the song is good, idc about whether they are 'classy sexy' or 'raunchy sexy'. They're all the same in the end.

You are a girl, obviously the concept is not aimed at you

Baby-Star1-Inspirit-BlackJack-VIP-IU
supahchams
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 4:31 am

I agree. But I still don't like shitty sexy coz' that's too much.

Krystal ❤ Key ❤ Sehun ❤ Hayoung ❤ Lee Jonghyun ❤ Yugyeom ❤ Jaehyo
Wikipedia
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 12:41 pm

Hlynb93 wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:So long as the song is good, idc about whether they are 'classy sexy' or 'raunchy sexy'. They're all the same in the end.

Yet there girls are still bothered by these concepts. Have you seen the slut-shaming girl groups receive for not being 'classy sexy'?

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
evilflowers
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 12:56 pm

honestly I don't really care much about the concept cause it's not like I watch the M/V every minute. I listen to the songs therefore the concept isn't really important.

J-Arc
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 1:10 pm

Maybe its because I'm a homosexual male, but unless the song is actually good, the sexy, provocative concepts ain't gonna reel me in

Its one of the many reasons why I listen to very, very few girl groups

special1005
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 1:23 pm

I love the sexy concept if it doesn't make me want to puke like something that wassup does.
in 99,99% of cases I will appreciate it without liking the song

XxGamerGirlxX
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 1:26 pm

I don't mind sexy concepts, but they're getting really boring. I really want to see a tomboy-ish concept, it'll be amaaaaaaaaazing if they did it <3

Yaayanee
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 1:43 pm

Hlynb93 wrote:

LOL there's such a thing called lesbians. But you bring up a good point, all the sexy is for male's eyes only, it's not a sexy that the idols themselves enjoy or one that generally appeals to other non-straight girls, that's my only problem. But eh.

ninaxbj
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 1:44 pm

IDRC either but 'raunchy sexy' gets tiring to look at after a while...unless...Kai

I will always find a way to put him in a situation lmfao.

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

Owlsarecool15
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 4:02 pm

I think for me, I like the cute concepts because it makes you want to cuddle them! That is why I like B1A4 so much because they are so cute. I guess having the cute concept would kind of be difficult for some groups like B.A.P (not saying they couldn't if they tried).

B1A4 (BANA)Bangtan Boys (A.R.M.Y) B.A.P (Baby) Beast (Beauty)Big Bang (VIP)Block B (BBC) BtoB (Melody) EXO (EXOtic) F(x) (Aff(x)tion) GOT7 (IGOT7) HIGH4 Infinite (Inspirit) MBLAQ (A+) Nu'est (L.O.V.E) SHINee (Shawol) SPEED (DEEPS) Super Junior (ELF) Teen Top (Angel) 2NE1 (Black Jack) U-Kiss (KissMe) VIXX (Starlight)
sunggyuluver
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 5:06 pm

The sexy concepts kinda reflect on the song.
idk
I kinda want something more fierce and in your face.

kpopfanatic93
Post Feb 05, 2014 @ 6:05 pm

^ THIS.

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
Page 1 of 1