Back to Top!

Spazz DMTN members and past members celebrating Simon's birthday

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
Page 1 of 1
cyangelci
Post May 31, 2014 @ 8:42 am

My heart... T.T if only Inati and Daniel were there.

@J-Arc

cookiekk456
Post May 31, 2014 @ 8:59 am

I miss them so much T.T
What are they even doing now? (besides DayDay I know he's a music producer now)

cyangelci
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:00 am

cookiekk456 wrote:I miss them so much T.T

Idk to be honest, I haven't heard of them in a while and lately Simon has been active on his Instagram so its a start. ^^

cookiekk456
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:07 am

cyangelci wrote:

Idk to be honest, I haven't heard of them in a while and lately Simon has been active on his Instagram so its a start. ^^

Yea it is a start ^^. I wonder if they have any plans to return to music scene. It doesn't have to be mainstream but it would be nice if they released some singles every now and then :please:

cyangelci
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:11 am

cookiekk456 wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Yea it is a start ^^. I wonder if they have any plans to return to music scene. It doesn't have to be mainstream but it would be nice if they released some singles every now and then :please:

idk did you hear about Daniel's scandal last year? Maybe they are waiting for him or something.

cookiekk456
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:20 am

cyangelci wrote:
cookiekk456 wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

idk did you hear about Daniel's scandal last year? Maybe they are waiting for him or something.

Yea I know about his scandal. I know it's gonna be a while before he can return but they could still try to release some music with the members they have now. (Or am I being to hopeful) I honestly don't know how their gonna recover from Daniel's scandal if they do decide to return though ;-;

ennexD
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:37 am

could this be a hint despite his b-day??
omg...i wish they come back...i mean, i miss them...i freakin' loved dalmatian (DMTN) soooo much T.T
this was my freakin' first siggy :sad:

cyangelci
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:43 am

cookiekk456 wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
cookiekk456 wrote:Yea it is a start ^^. I wonder if they have any plans to return to music scene. It doesn't have to be mainstream but it would be nice if they released some singles every now and then :please:

Yea I know about his scandal. I know it's gonna be a while before he can return but they could still try to release some music with the members they have now. (Or am I being to hopeful) I honestly don't know how their gonna recover from Daniel's scandal if they do decide to return though ;-;

It would be really nice if Day Day can participate on a single with them and not just be in the background. ^^ At least to fill Daniel's spot for now but of course if that happens I don't want Day Day to leave again. lol I feel bad for Daniel and the members but I think DMTN deserves to do something and well Daniel is already receiving his punishment. I am also worrying about the media, because of Daniel's mistake the group is paying for it. T.T

cyangelci
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:43 am

ennexD wrote:could this be a hint despite his b-day??
omg...i wish they come back...i mean, i miss them...i freakin' loved dalmatian (DMTN) soooo much T.T

oh my..... >< lol idk who is luckier and I miss them too T.T

ennexD
Post May 31, 2014 @ 9:46 am

cyangelci wrote:
ennexD wrote:could this be a hint despite his b-day??

oh my..... >< lol idk who is luckier and I miss them too T.T

apparently youngwon was the lucky one....it was his first kiss stolen by none other than sweet, sweet cutie pie daniel..miss him so so soo much tho simon is and will always be my bias :sad:

J-Arc
Post May 31, 2014 @ 10:14 am

Saw it on instagram, dont even remind me

Dont wanna get my hopes up, already been crushed once by this group

CatGeneration
Post May 31, 2014 @ 11:37 am

Damn this group was awesome! Daniel....
I miss them *^^*

cookiekk456
Post May 31, 2014 @ 2:38 pm

cyangelci wrote:
cookiekk456 wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

It would be really nice if Day Day can participate on a single with them and not just be in the background. ^^ At least to fill Daniel's spot for now but of course if that happens I don't want Day Day to leave again. lol I feel bad for Daniel and the members but I think DMTN deserves to do something and well Daniel is already receiving his punishment. I am also worrying about the media, because of Daniel's mistake the group is paying for it. T.T

Lol I wouldn't want to see Day Day leave for a second time either, but it would be nice if he could feature in a single with them.^^ The members do deserve to do something in the meantime.

Page 1 of 1