Back to Top!

Do you guys miss this?

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
Page 1 of 1
Heaven17
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:52 pm



lilj will love me now :smooch:


Kimochi
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:53 pm

I don't want you to get every STD in the world skyturtle, please stop...

littlejay
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:56 pm

it wasn't that big before.

kurumi
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:56 pm

Kimochi wrote:I don't want you to get every STD in the world skyturtle, please stop...

sky...turtle...?


u-gay
sunggyuluver
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:57 pm

@littlejay

Why were you next to dumpsters?


Heaven17
Post May 19, 2013 @ 9:58 pm

littlejay wrote:it wasn't that big before.

It's bc the sig size was restricted in AKP...you're a noob TAT


rose_lily
Post May 19, 2013 @ 10:12 pm

Kimochi wrote:I don't want you to get every STD in the world skyturtle, please stop...



what?


brodeurprice
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:33 am

Kimochi wrote:I don't want you to get every STD in the world skyturtle, please stop...



skyturtle??


girlsday
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:34 am

skyturtle & heaven17 are the same person. it's been confirmed.

anjel5521
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:36 am

Damn Heaven, you're good. How'd you find it? I actually looked for it, lol.


EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
Heaven17
Post May 20, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

anjel5521 wrote:Damn Heaven, you're good. How'd you find it? I actually looked for it, lol.

I remember I asked Glue to make that weird gif of me lol
So yea, she still had it, I was lucky she did it on her laptop instead of desktop tho xP
Luck is on my side....


anjel5521
Post May 20, 2013 @ 4:18 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:Damn Heaven, you're good. How'd you find it? I actually looked for it, lol.

I remember I asked Glue to make that weird gif of me lol
So yea, she still had it, I was lucky she did it on her laptop instead of desktop tho xP
Luck is on my side....

Now you're not just Detective Heaven, you're Lucky Heaven. :3


EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
justvagina
Post May 21, 2013 @ 10:14 am

girlsday wrote:skyturtle & heaven17 are the same person. it's been confirmed.

This is big news!


Page 1 of 1