Back to Top!

Confession Do you laugh when you see some idol's real mane?

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
Page 1 of 1
bingugigi
Post May 25, 2013 @ 9:52 pm

*^^*

Oh my god.

well some are-

PHAHAHAHAHA AJ, Kreaseee, Elison, and Amber

[*] Aj = Jaeseop, - Im sorry that is totally different from his stage name and oMFG
[*]Kris = Li Jiaheng, Wu Yi Fan, Kevin, Duizhang, Kris, Ben Ben. Poor guy phTT-
[*]Eli = Kim Kyongjae + Elison- How? Elison reminds me on a nerd sitting at the end of my math class oK.
[*] Amber = Amber Josephine Liu <- Kay I am a bit biased because Liu is sorta my last name. But that's not the point. Yoo Ill Woon[s]hyung[/s

alright I hope I don't get on your hit list cause I offended your bias. I still love them :nervous:

move aside henry

zicoboo
Post May 25, 2013 @ 9:53 pm

Lol I'd laugh if I saw an idol with a mane

huhlo
Post May 25, 2013 @ 10:11 pm

kurumi
Post May 25, 2013 @ 10:14 pm

well no.
kevin is sunghyun in korean but him and elis names arent stage names. they are their american birth names.

u-gay
hungryforramen
Post May 25, 2013 @ 10:19 pm

KIM MYUNGSOO

sunggyuluver
Post May 25, 2013 @ 10:21 pm

no

I laughed at the title. LOL

Sugar_doll
Post May 25, 2013 @ 10:31 pm

i laughed at moo woong.. ya know, in baechigi.

Calannie
Post May 26, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

Their names aren't any worse than mine. So no, I didn't laugh.
HOWEVER. My mom used to read the obituaries in the newspaper and she came across a couple doozies.. .lol

Lumpkin Butts JR.. (which begs the thought that there was a Lumpkin Butts SENIOR) lol
Nimrod Goings
There was a governor of a southern state called Hogg ( I'm assuming the spelling here) ..
He had a daughter named Ima. /shakes head.. Parents.. what WERE you thinking

So no,.. Jaesop doesn't sound weird .. nor does any of the other Korean idols real names. lol..

YukiStar9
Post May 26, 2013 @ 2:31 pm

omg the title BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heechul's wife~
vic2
Post May 26, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

Sometimes... You know, depends what idol.
CL's real name is Lee Chae Rin... I'm cool with both.

Ezri
Post May 27, 2013 @ 6:49 pm

Some idols have multiple names given by their family.

Like Eli, Elison is his name, Kyongjae is his Korean name that he does not use. And Kris from EXO is from China first so of course he would have a Chinese name than likely picked an English name when he moved to Canada and SM just choose to use it....

Onew's real name is Jinki which is somewhat considered to be an old fashion name here in Korea, but he loves his name. You listen to the fanchants that is the name the fans use to call him. And when they call out to him during performances that is also the name K-Shawols use, rarely do you hear Onew unless it is a foreign fan. I've even started to use Jinki over Onew.

heedicktator
Post May 27, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

I laugh whenever I read this title

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Page 1 of 1