Back to Top!

INAZUMA ROCK FES DAY 1 ONLINE + ME IN CROWD! (EDIT WITH PHOTOS)

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
Page 1 of 1
BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 22, 2015 @ 6:46 am

OKAY SO I WILL POST A LINK TO THE TMR PART OF THE FESTIVAL, AND IF YOU MOVE TO 15:10 AND YOU LOOK AT THE BLOCK ON THE RIGHT, YOU  SEE A GIRL WITH DARK HAIR AND HER TITS ALMOST OUT (purple + black dress and glasses) JUMP UP AND DOWN WITH ONE ARM UP! THAT'S ME XDDD 
OH AND THE FIRST TIME HE RUNS FROMTHE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE TO THE SIDE YOU HEAR A FEW GIRLS SCREAMING REALLY LOUDLY BEFORE THE REST??? I'M ONE OF THEM XD

AAAAH THE MEMORIES AND FEELS MAN

EDIT: AT 17:55 I SEE MY HANDS (I have a black ribbon on one wrist, i'm behnd the person with the orange hat) HOLY SHIT

EDIT 2: I GOT THA PHOTOS FROM DAY ONE WOOOOOT

Left Kpopselca
TonyTonyChopper
Post Nov 22, 2015 @ 7:12 am

Okay I think I saw you but it took me some times replaying it :D

J'espère que je te rencontrerai dans l'avenir proche
BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 22, 2015 @ 7:31 am

TonyTonyChopper wrote:Okay I think I saw you but it took me some times replaying it :D
Me too HAHAHAH it's so blurry T.T and they kept skipping over our block, and if they filmed us it was really fast, so it's super blurry... I'm just happy i saw myself 8D feels everywhere 

Left Kpopselca
Unique
Post Nov 22, 2015 @ 1:44 pm

I don't think I saw you... I did see a western brunette on the front row at 17:59 but idk if that's you ^_^*

BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 25, 2015 @ 8:00 pm

Unique wrote:I don't think I saw you... I did see a western brunette on the front row at 17:59 but idk if that's you ^_^*
hahahah nope, sadly. That was the middle block, I was in a different block. It's so tough to see T.T  oh well, I'm excited I found myself hahaha I downloaded both days on my laptop (full festivals) so I'm gonna try to find myself in all performances that I've seen xD who knows maybe I'll find a better shot LOL 

Left Kpopselca
BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 28, 2015 @ 3:00 pm

littlejay wrote:ur a Jrock fan?
Technically TMR is jpop but he has a lot of jrock songs, and Inazuma rock fes isn't just rock (weird I know xD) but yeah I like some jrock. I even had my visual kei moments years ago.  :lol:
I went t the festival to see TMR, and we also got to see Koda Kumi, Uverworld, AKB, NMB, etc. They have lots of artists there, so it was a lot of fun. 

Are you a jrock or jpop fan? xD

Left Kpopselca
littlejay
Post Nov 28, 2015 @ 6:32 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
Technically TMR is jpop but he has a lot of jrock songs, and Inazuma rock fes isn't just rock (weird I know xD) but yeah I like some jrock. I even had my visual kei moments years ago.  :lol:
I went t the festival to see TMR, and we also got to see Koda Kumi, Uverworld, AKB, NMB, etc. They have lots of artists there, so it was a lot of fun. 

i like anime and stuff but not really a jpop fan. I've heard of Koda Kumi and AKB but i don't know TMR or anyone else u listed. Where was this festival held?

BabyPandaHat
Post Dec 04, 2015 @ 5:00 am

littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:

i like anime and stuff but not really a jpop fan. I've heard of Koda Kumi and AKB but i don't know TMR or anyone else u listed. Where was this festival held?
Ah, Anime was how i got into the music ^^ Then I stopped watching anime for ages, and then I got back into it. Right now I'm slow with watching anime xD 
The festival was in Kusatsu in Shiga. We'd arrive to the Kusatsu station by train and then walk 10 minutes to where the buses were waiting for us. It was a 20 minute drive to get to the festival grounds, and it was really big. 

Hm, have you seen any of these anime: Rurouni Kenshin (samurai x), Gundam SEED or Gundam SEED Destiny, Sengoku Basara, Soul Eater, Valvrave the liberator, the Marvel Disc wars avengers anime, or maybe X-games, or  bleach (hell verse) movie or played games from sengoku basara? Bound to have run into his songs with any of these xD

Left Kpopselca
Kaylapie34
Post Dec 04, 2015 @ 5:53 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:OKAY SO I WILL POST A LINK TO THE TMR PART OF THE FESTIVAL, AND IF YOU MOVE TO 15:10 AND YOU LOOK AT THE BLOCK ON THE RIGHT, YOU  SEE A GIRL WITH DARK HAIR AND HER TITS ALMOST OUT (purple + black dress and glasses) JUMP UP AND DOWN WITH ONE ARM UP! THAT'S ME XDDD 
OH AND THE FIRST TIME HE RUNS FROMTHE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE TO THE SIDE YOU HEAR A FEW GIRLS SCREAMING REALLY LOUDLY BEFORE THE REST??? I'M ONE OF THEM XD

EDIT: AT 17:55 I SEE MY HANDS (I have a black ribbon on one wrist, i'm behnd the person with the orange hat) HOLY SHIT

This is amazing!  :lol:

I don't want to go back to school... -_-
BabyPandaHat
Post Jan 20, 2016 @ 12:30 pm

Kaylapie34 wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:OKAY SO I WILL POST A LINK TO THE TMR PART OF THE FESTIVAL, AND IF YOU MOVE TO 15:10 AND YOU LOOK AT THE BLOCK ON THE RIGHT, YOU  SEE A GIRL WITH DARK HAIR AND HER TITS ALMOST OUT (purple + black dress and glasses) JUMP UP AND DOWN WITH ONE ARM UP! THAT'S ME XDDD 

This is amazing!  :lol:
IKR!!! I'M GONNA WATCH DAY 2 TODAY TO SEE IF I CAN FIND MYSELF ONT HERE TOO !

Left Kpopselca
Page 1 of 1