Back to Top!

Spazz PHOTO WITH BLOCK B!!!

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
SwirleyWehrle
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:46 pm

I WON!!! well its under my moms name but Jazzy said I could do a name change~ I knew helping out other fans would eventually pay off hahhahaha
ah im so happy ;; I came back home from a shitty nightmare weekend in Los Angeles and this cheered me up a lot. omg <3

EDIT: i waited a while and hadn't received anymore replies so i had already picked a winner. the contest is over. sorry y'all. also since i won the photo opportunity, I'm giving away my fan sign and hi touch bracelet that comes with my ticket. if you are going to the florida show and want to win it, pls write to me via comment as to why you love block b and I'll pick a random winner. I figure I'd put this here since I know some people on the forum are going to see block b in florida. only for non VVIP tickets

littlejay
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:48 pm

wtf ur so lucky. You get to meet all ur idols like peanuts. Also i didnt know ur real last name was Wehrle.

SwirleyWehrle
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:49 pm

littlejay wrote:wtf ur so lucky. You get to meet all ur idols like peanuts. Also i didnt know ur real last name was Wehrle.

yeah its pronounced like swirley but with a W in front xD

Catbread
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

SwirleyWehrle wrote:
littlejay wrote:wtf ur so lucky. You get to meet all ur idols like peanuts. Also i didnt know ur real last name was Wehrle.

dont tell me ur first name is swirley.. >.>

PRETTY YOUNG THINGS OF KPS ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Issue: #1 #2
Nobody
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:51 pm

Tell Zico and Kyung that Nobody loves them <3

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Owlsarecool15
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:54 pm

I am going to the one in Washington D.C.

B1A4 (BANA)Bangtan Boys (A.R.M.Y) B.A.P (Baby) Beast (Beauty)Big Bang (VIP)Block B (BBC) BtoB (Melody) EXO (EXOtic) F(x) (Aff(x)tion) GOT7 (IGOT7) HIGH4 Infinite (Inspirit) MBLAQ (A+) Nu'est (L.O.V.E) SHINee (Shawol) SPEED (DEEPS) Super Junior (ELF) Teen Top (Angel) 2NE1 (Black Jack) U-Kiss (KissMe) VIXX (Starlight)
littlejay
Post May 06, 2014 @ 5:55 pm

SwirleyWehrle wrote:

thats the cutest last name. I thought u were from Los Angeles too. Ur actually from Florida? Damn u travel a lot.

Tell Zico i said hi. He knows me.

Jac
Post May 06, 2014 @ 6:18 pm

Hey. I might be going to the Florida concert.
It depends on if I get my flight back from Japan on time.
I didn't know you were from FL.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

SwirleyWehrle
Post May 06, 2014 @ 6:23 pm

Jac wrote:Hey. I might be going to the Florida concert.

I'm from texas :P

cookiekk456
Post May 06, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

Omg I'm so jealous and happy for you at the same time. :shock: I'll definitely come back to edit this post later when I come up with a good enough reason as to why I love Block B.

littlejay
Post May 06, 2014 @ 6:51 pm

SwirleyWehrle wrote:

ur in the center so u get the best of both worlds.

SwirleyWehrle
Post May 08, 2014 @ 8:27 pm

littlejay wrote:
SwirleyWehrle wrote:

ur in the center so u get the best of both worlds.

its still far as fuck from NYC and LA so not really lol

kyuchanrin
Post May 08, 2014 @ 10:09 pm

You lucky... I really'd like to insult you out of envy but I don't know you lol.

I couldn't go to a concert even though I had the money and I traveled there, and you get to breathe the same air as Block B by a internet contest T.T
Just realize how lucky you are.

вιgвang|вlocĸ-в|eхo
SwirleyWehrle
Post May 09, 2014 @ 2:48 am

kyuchanrin wrote:You lucky... I really'd like to insult you out of envy but I don't know you lol.

I couldn't go to a concert even though I had the money and I traveled there, and you get to breathe the same air as Block B by a internet contest T.T
Just realize how lucky you are.

umm please don't insult me
and yes i know i'm lucky. i feel very happy and lucky... thats why I'm giving away my pass for the autograph signing that came with my ticket, so someone else can also be lucky.