Back to Top!

Why you should get to know SEVENTEEN!

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
Page 1 of 1
nixssu
Post May 20, 2015 @ 9:44 am

I'm sure a lot of you are unaware of the epicness that is seventeen. Okay it's true, the company sucks and has neglected previous artists by not promoting them well but that's no reason to not like seventeen. So let me give you reasons why you should like them:

*****Fun fact before we start: they are promoted by Brand New Music so yeps! No problems with that.

CUTE. DORKS. SASSY AF. HMM JUST SUCH VARIETY POTENTIAL! Honestly watch one of the recent Andromeda episodes and just laugh forever because Boo Seungkwan is our diva and Hoshi is idiot brother #1(#2 is Seokmin- stage name dk, dokyum//regular andromeda guest//).

The idiot Hong Joshua everyone.

Talent. Their debut track will be produced by Woozi (Jihoon) who is really really talented and choreographed by Soonyoung (Hoshi(idiot brother#1)).
You should think of this group as three different groups : Hip Hop, Vocal, Performance teams.

Hip Hop Team: Hansol is a pretty great rapper(lmao even Jessi said people in the industry been talking bout his skills "always wanted to see you/ meet you"), Seungcheol -hip hop leader and group leader- too (they write their own lyrics)! Mingyu and Wonwoo are sub rappers, and during one of the like seventeen shows wonwoo sang and rapped a song that he wrote all by himself//i'll post the link below. 

Vocal Team
: Seungkwan our diva boo is the main vocalist along with idiot #2 Seokmin, then we have Ren's child Junghan (he older though), Jisoo from the US and team leader Woozi. Jisoo and Junghan are the sub vocalists but even they are so good like what??(plus they are the second most popular otp in the fandom after meanie (mingyu+beanie wonwoo))

Performance Team: Our leader Hosh Hosh Hoshi choreographed many dances including the dance Mingyu did with Kaeun in that mv (Bum Zu's song 28.5) our maknae Dino (Chan) is also a choreographer, he arranged the dance cover they did for Dangerous by MJ. Then we have China line, Minghao (the8) and Junhui(jun) aka chinese actor who has been acting since forever, some suju fans have been saying he looks like Heechul but I don't see it.

•          +They host a live show every week/2 weeks on afreecatv and it's really fun! Only episode 1 has been subbed though, and that episode is boring. (first ep - awkward nervous babies.)
v GIF HEAVY! but you'll see their dorky/sassy side.SHOW SPOILER

((omg mingyu pls stahp. look at him checking out his nails.))

When asked if they will change the name seventeen every year (as they get older)
When asked if they were sixteen/a girlgroup:

in which mingyu wanted to leave after being bullied and china line was like “lol bye"
In which mingyu is fed up of Junghan and Jisoo's phone chat

in which mingyu overkills on the hairspray and wonwoo suffers

diva boo’s little fit when the pd complimented wonwoo but not him

dodo left the group but.. yeah. What are you guys doing?

And here are some performances, some date back to 2013 some to just a week ago lol. 
SHOW SPOILER Shining Diamond - Produced by Woozi Choreo by Hosh Hosh Hoshi

Dangerous - MJ cover - Choreo by cutie Dino bb (got complimented that day!!!plusthemalefanchantsdon'tignore)

NO F.U.N - Original- Composed by Woozi, lyrics by Junghan/Wonwoo/Hoshi - Choreo Hoshi.

A midsummer night's sweetness - HipHop Team - Lead by Seungcheol/ S.coups

Hello- Mingyu(leader of project group), Jun, Seokmin ((In this performance we see Mingyu giving Junghan's fan a rose when his fan was next to her.. He apologized to Junghan cause he wasn't trying to steal his fan xD))

Because of you - Cover - Vocal Team.
((according to kye bum zu he found a way to "preserve" seungkwan's vocals so if you like his voice, rest assured, they went to the hospital to learn how to take care of this beautiful voice.. no joke.))

"They can't sing/dance live while dancing" Yeah, they can sing while running too lol.

Special wonwoo solo that surprised his teachers because wow lyrics only at the age of 16/17 (they seriously didn't believe him)

And that is why you should take an interest in them! They will debut next week on the 26th, they will have an hour long broadcast on MBC music and there will be a stream available for that :)

TLDR; This is them as rookies, and it's amazing. Such talent at both dancing and composing and choreographing, just imagine how they will be in 2-3 years. They are so promising in the variety scene too. Kye Bum Zu said this on episode 2 of Debut Big Project - Woozi IS so good at what he's doing, and he thinks in a couple of years he can become a greater composer. So look forward to their debut, and here is the teaser (not MV teaser, just SC teaser.)

EXTRA:

And just a reminder! They are young. Half of the group turned legal 2 days ago so yay for them. Seungcheol, Junghan & Jisoo (95) Wonwoo, Hoshi, Woozi + Jun (96 they just became adults 2 days ago) Mingyu, Seokmin + the8 (97). Seungkwan + Hansol (98) Chan/Dino (99).
So basically Seungkwan is telling you not to call him oppa cause he most likely ain't older than you. 
Watch their broadcasts and I hope you'll find an interest in them.And you're probably like omg she's so bothered, and yes I am. I just finished exams, I think I'm allowed to spam some seventeen as a welcome to a new forum I just joined. +my intro thread accidentally got erased while I was typing so.. xD

YEAH. ABOUT THEIR NAME. 17 = 3(units) 13(members) 1(group) I get that it's ridiculous but it's just a name. They still have some seventeen year olds though if you were wondering. //Nix out. 

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
IU | f(x) | INFINITE | JYJ | Park Jung Min
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
littlejay
Post Jun 01, 2015 @ 12:00 am

They remind me of a younger version of INFINITE.

TonyTonyChopper
Post Jun 02, 2015 @ 11:30 am

Who's this? He's like so handsome it's not even funny  x.x

J'espère que je te rencontrerai dans l'avenir proche
nixssu
Post Jun 05, 2015 @ 7:30 pm

TonyTonyChopper wrote:Who's this? He's like so handsome it's not even funny  x.x

He's Wonwoo, my bias >u< He's in the Hip Hop team, most likely a sub rapper as he doesn't get a lot of lines and a visual along with Mingyu (most popular ship in the fandom). You missed the pictures from the day before this and his selca which actually killed me..

NOW STAN. :grin:
He actually asked fans to teach him how to take a selca when he uploaded that pic I'm just... bye.

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
Jac
Post Jun 26, 2015 @ 8:00 am

Here for demon child Woozi.
He's hella talented. 
Also I heard he punishes the members. 
Plus he reminds me of Stitch.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

Himchanlovelove
Post Jun 29, 2015 @ 8:00 am

They are my second bias group :mesmer: My biases are Woozi (Jihoon) and Jun (Junhui) :smooch:

whythefuckicare
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 1:30 am

Since I wasn't into K-pop for the past 6 months and wasn't aware they debuted, this is quit helpful and they're a pretty good group.

J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

nixssu
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 10:23 am

Himchanlovelove wrote:They are my second bias group :mesmer: My biases are Woozi (Jihoon) and Jun (Junhui) :smooch:

YESSS, Jun needs love to be honest. When he got attention on ASC today morning/yesterday I was so happy for him. he's my second bias! ; u ;

whythefuckicare wrote:Since I wasn't into K-pop for the past 6 months and wasn't aware they debuted, this is quit helpful and they're a pretty good group.

yay, glad it's helpful. Now stan and slip into the diamond life :D

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
Himchanlovelove
Post Jul 04, 2015 @ 12:00 am

nixssu wrote:
Himchanlovelove wrote:They are my second bias group :mesmer: My biases are Woozi (Jihoon) and Jun (Junhui) :smooch:

YESSS, Jun needs love to be honest. When he got attention on ASC today morning/yesterday I was so happy for him. he's my second bias! ; u ;

whythefuckicare wrote:Since I wasn't into K-pop for the past 6 months and wasn't aware they debuted, this is quit helpful and they're a pretty good group.

yay, glad it's helpful. Now stan and slip into the diamond life :D
Yes Jun totally needs more love <3 he is such a bae

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post Jul 09, 2015 @ 4:00 am

I saw this earlier and didn't check it out until now, and I really regret it BECAUSE WOOOOOZI~ :smooch:

CatGeneration
Post Aug 27, 2015 @ 12:30 am

Jac wrote:Here for demon child Woozi.
He's hella talented. 
Also I heard he punishes the members. 
Plus he reminds me of Stitch.
He looks like a vampire :shock:

Page 1 of 1