Back to Top!

I just went to the mall today and bought some girly stuff

Are you a fashionista?
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Jun 29, 2014 @ 3:09 pm

I went to Michael Kors to see if they had a handbag for my mom. The service there was nice, they always have someone standing by you helping you. I swear like 3-4 different workers came to help me. Some gay guy that works there was helping me but I didn't find any good handbags that I thought my mom would like so I went to Coach. There was a lot of Asians at Coach. Korean and Chinese mostly.

I bought her this Coach bag that was supposed to be $300 but it was only $100 cause it had a double sale.

But like damn there were some Chinese old lady who bought like 10 coach bags. She even brought a shopping cart in the store from some other store lol. It was funny.

Shaundi
Post Jun 29, 2014 @ 3:40 pm

Congrats on that deal!! It always helps when you go shopping and save more than you spent. Althoug, that many people trying to help me would probably make me go insane. If I need help, I'll ask. Otherwise, I know what I am looking for and would rather search for it by myself.

The closest I've ever gotten to a designer purse was when I went into the hidden backroom at a ChinaTown purse shop. A few students from my school and another had flown to New York for Spring Break, and one of our teachers knew how to get the "good stuff". By the end of it all, I had gotten 2 " Coach" bags for my mom and grandma, and a "Michael Kors" bag for myself. They were under $100 for all three and were actually really good quality.

Although, I did get a pair of Michael Kors heels for graduation and after hehe.

littlejay
Post Jun 29, 2014 @ 9:39 pm

Shaundi wrote:Congrats on that deal!! It always helps when you go shopping and save more than you spent. Althoug, that many people trying to help me would probably make me go insane. If I need help, I'll ask. Otherwise, I know what I am looking for and would rather search for it by myself.

The closest I've ever gotten to a designer purse was when I went into the hidden backroom at a ChinaTown purse shop. A few students from my school and another had flown to New York for Spring Break, and one of our teachers knew how to get the "good stuff". By the end of it all, I had gotten 2 " Coach" bags for my mom and grandma, and a "Michael Kors" bag for myself. They were under $100 for all three and were actually really good quality.

Although, I did get a pair of Michael Kors heels for graduation and after hehe.

ya i felt like i was being racially profiled cause I'm asian and I have monies. They kept showing me all types of purses and watches. The price of the handbags went up like it would keep going higher after I said nah this aint the style my mom likes. So they show me a different one and it was a little more expensive than the other one. And it just kept going up. Then they showed me like a diamond watch and was like maybe your mom might like this.

I'm happy i went to Coach and saved $200 cause i was able to buy my mom a watch too. So she got a handbag and watch.

isabelle
Post Jul 17, 2014 @ 10:30 am

Your bag is really looking nice. Now a days most of the girls like bags. Without bag they won't live...

Page 1 of 1